The last Barn. (maybe)

/ The last Barn. (maybe) #63  
Wow! Just caught up with you, Lynn. I'm very impressed. My back started aching reading through this thread. Looks great!!! Oh yeah, jealous as well. (y)

/ The last Barn. (maybe) #64  
With all the metal on it's time for translucent panels. I love these, they let so much light in.
View attachment 735254View attachment 735255

When I built my MiL's, I used the clear polycarbonate 'skylight' panels on the roof, and holy cow did it ever light the place up. Been 15/16yrs now and still holding up with no yellowing or crazing.

/ The last Barn. (maybe) #65  
When I built my MiL's, I used the clear polycarbonate 'skylight' panels on the roof, and holy cow did it ever light the place up. Been 15/16yrs now and still holding up with no yellowing or crazing.

Good Friends wife went up on their barn roof to help him with something, stepped on and fell thru a skylight panel to her death. She didn’t know the difference. Sad.

/ The last Barn. (maybe)
Well at this point the metal is done, translucent panels are done it is time for all the trim work and road base inside. I did put in some drains and power conduit before the road base.
IMG_1001.jpeg
IMG_1012.jpeg
IMG_1015.jpeg
IMG_1019.jpeg
IMG_1020.jpeg
IMG_1017.jpeg

/ The last Barn. (maybe) #67  
Good Friends wife went up on their barn roof to help him with something, stepped on and fell thru a skylight panel to her death. She didn’t know the difference. Sad.

Wow! Don't remember the brand used, but the ones we used held our weight. At least when it was being put on. Weathering may weaken it. Man, that sux.. Did it cross the purlins or go along them?

/ The last Barn. (maybe) #68  
Don't Let The Old Man In.

/ The last Barn. (maybe) #70