Battery powered chainsaw

/ Battery powered chainsaw #283  
I wish they still put them on along with auto oilers. Sometimes it's nice to add some extra on really hard dry wood.

/ Battery powered chainsaw #285  
   / Battery powered chainsaw #286  
I bought a 16" Atlas from Harbor Freight mainly for cutting trees fallen on fences in the woods. It's less to carry. My son used it while I was down after surgery and enjoyed not having to crank it.
Only one steer got out in the two years before "I" wet down. Several got out two or three times in the month after my operation. The doctor has recently cleared me to mend fence. 😊

/ Battery powered chainsaw #287  
I have a few ryobi 40v tools, and have been really considering the 40v chainsaw. But I'd get it from their direct tools site, since it's usually cheaper. (they have a contract with home depot to only sell new tools through them. "Factory Blemished" can be tools that are actually blemished, or new tools they want to sell not through HD.)

They routinely have 25%-50% off deals, so wait for it to go on sale. I've seen it at ~$95 for the tool only, but was lazy and didn't get it :cautious:

/ Battery powered chainsaw #290  
I have a few ryobi 40v tools, and have been really considering the 40v chainsaw. But I'd get it from their direct tools site, since it's usually cheaper. (they have a contract with home depot to only sell new tools through them. "Factory Blemished" can be tools that are actually blemished, or new tools they want to sell not through HD.)

They routinely have 25%-50% off deals, so wait for it to go on sale. I've seen it at ~$95 for the tool only, but was lazy and didn't get it :cautious:
I have several Ryobi 40 volt chainsaws and right now I am waiting for a 20" one that is to be coming out soon, they claim it will be the equivalent to a 50 cc gas saw