Lynch Pins Coming Off

/ Lynch Pins Coming Off #41  
I don't think I have ever lost a lynch pin. I almost have all of my implements converted so I don't use them much anymore. I use the 5/16" half moon shaped ones as shear pins in my finish mower. I keep a load of those. But since I got rid of the fire ant beds I don't shear pins anymore.

/ Lynch Pins Coming Off
I kept losing them on my 3 point mower wheels and trying to find the spacers got old quick. A careful loop and twist of safety wire fixed my issue so they can't open. For something that you constantly remove, probably not the best idea though.
I have some baling wire, I'll try that too!

/ Lynch Pins Coming Off
I don't think I have ever lost a lynch pin. I almost have all of my implements converted so I don't use them much anymore. I use the 5/16" half moon shaped ones as shear pins in my finish mower. I keep a load of those. But since I got rid of the fire ant beds I don't shear pins anymore.
Thank you!

/ Lynch Pins Coming Off #47  
This is one of the failed pins. Pretty obvious what the issue is :-(
LychPin20210623_091343.jpg

/ Lynch Pins Coming Off #48  
Some types of these pins are not symmetrical. They close with more force and more completely in one direction. In the other direction they don't have as much force and don't close all the way.

/ Lynch Pins Coming Off #49  
That was the only direction it would even come close to closing. I got the new ones and they close with some force like they should.