It’s here!

/ It’s here!
Since I cant post the video... The cylinder cycle takes 5 seconds with the remote lever at full deflection. So, 2" per second or so... Nice and slow.

Last edited:
   / It’s here!
Finished cleaning up the paint and getting ceramic protection on it. Purrrrty
IMG_20230331_180441119_HDR.jpg

/ It’s here! #85  
I'm following with interest, looking at either a T494 or the Branson 4820h. Had my heart set on the 494, but now I'm thinking harder about the Branson. Yours is one beautiful tractor. Congrats.
Bill

/ It’s here!
I'm following with interest, looking at either a T494 or the Branson 4820h. Had my heart set on the 494, but now I'm thinking harder about the Branson. Yours is one beautiful tractor. Congrats.
Bill
Thank you. I'm looking forward to actually putting it through its paces if it ever stops raining. For now she just sits in her warm, dry barn

Last edited:
   / It’s here! #87  
Yeah like everyone else has said - that's a "good looking" tractor! I'll bet she works as well as she looks too! You've gotten me extremely interested in the TYM/Branson brand!! Following this thread to hear how all works out once she's "out" of the cozy garage and actually doing some grunt work; but I'll bet she performs as fine as she looks! Enjoy!!

/ It’s here! #88  
Bill
I was just looking up info for my soon to arrive T574 and filling the tires. The stock tires on the 574 hold 8 more gallons than the 5520. That is about 64 lbs of ballast per tire if using water.

The good news for you is there is not a bad choice there.

/ It’s here! #89  
Sweet tractor, Congratulations