It’s here!

/ It’s here!
Clover, I sure like those kick pads and that thought! Where did you source the pads from and what are they called? Thanks Greg
Amazon. They are from Tech Spec and are called Hith Fusion. They are grip pads for motorcycles in fact. The adhesive won’t transfer to the paint. Buy the generic kit as I did, it comes with a couple large sheets of the material. Make sure the paint is clean and free of wax where you apply to get good adhesion

/ It’s here! #52  
Amazon. They are from Tech Spec and are called Hith Fusion. They are grip pads for motorcycles in fact. The adhesive won’t transfer to the paint. Buy the generic kit as I did, it comes with a couple large sheets of the material. Make sure the paint is clean and free of wax where you apply to get good adhesion
Thanks for the pre-advice. Pads 1st, wax 2nd.

/ It’s here!
Looks like I’ll be installing a hydraulic flow control valve on the top link. It cycles very quickly, and it seems that the chatter on the extension is due to too high of a flow. Read posts here on TBN regarding this and the seller of the cylinder has valves available that are adjustable, so I can adjust the flow rate to the cylinder to control the cycle speed and eliminate the chatter on extension.

/ It’s here! #54  
Looks like I’ll be installing a hydraulic flow control valve on the top link. It cycles very quickly, and it seems that the chatter on the extension is due to too high of a flow. Read posts here on TBN regarding this and the seller of the cylinder has valves available that are adjustable, so I can adjust the flow rate to the cylinder to control the cycle speed and eliminate the chatter on extension.
That'll do it. These double pilot check valves are known to do that when the rod extends faster than the flow can push it out, ie: Extending the top link with the weight of the implement pulling on the rod.

Plus, the Branson remote valves have a spot in the spool which will open the return port to tank before there is pressure from the pump on the other port. This also will contribute to make the chatter worse.

/ It’s here! #55  
Cover, can you give an amazon link please? I get everything else "but" those particular grips. I tried numerous styles of searches - tech spec, hith fusion, etc., etc., but on amazon if you don't word it "exactly" you end up looking at everything "but" what you want. Thanks, I'd really like to get them. Greg

/ It’s here!
Cover, can you give an amazon link please? I get everything else "but" those particular grips. I tried numerous styles of searches - tech spec, hith fusion, etc., etc., but on amazon if you don't word it "exactly" you end up looking at everything "but" what you want. Thanks, I'd really like to get them. Greg

TechSpec Gripster Tank Grips - SPORT ADHESIVE - GENERAL SHEETS – 62-0002-HF – High Fusion​

/ It’s here!
Looks like I’ll be installing a couple .031“ orifice restrictors, but I can only find the BSP threads overseas. This should help all aspects of control of the cylinder. The cylinders are Italian built, so everything is BSP 😏

/ It’s here! #58  
   / It’s here! #59  
So if I understand correctly... And that is a big IF, since the T574H has lower hydraulic flow than the 4820H, I should not need to do the same?

/ It’s here!
So if I understand correctly... And that is a big IF, since the T574H has lower hydraulic flow than the 4820H, I should not need to do the same?
I wouldn’t bet on it... You won’t know until you try to operate it