It’s here!

/ It’s here!
Ordered a couple inline restrictors from England. At this point I sort of wish the cylinder was US made, but it is what it is and BSP threads are all I have to work with. These are .031” orifice restrictors That I will install near the QD couplings. I thought about an adjustable restrictor, but read they can be tough to tune to such a small orifice, and they are quite large. That is a problem when having such limited space already on the back end. These should slow down the cylinder, eliminate chatter and be very compact

/ It’s here! #62  
Thought you might like to see this...the 'new' 5520. It has the TYM red.

20230315_121952.jpg

/ It’s here! #65  
It was cool to see both types side by side. If you zoom, you can see they still have both old and new on the lot.
Which one are you picking? :)

/ It’s here! #67  
Now I have to figure out how to get it to my property. I can have a 3rd party they coordinate with do it for about $240. I might be able to rent a car hauler for about $85. Truck can tow 9900lbs. Tractor is right about 5000, a car hauler will be what, 2400? Box blade and forks are about 400 each. Total about 8200.

/ It’s here! #68  
Now I have to figure out how to get it to my property. I can have a 3rd party they coordinate with do it for about $240. I might be able to rent a car hauler for about $85. Truck can tow 9900lbs. Tractor is right about 5000, a car hauler will be what, 2400? Box blade and forks are about 400 each. Total about 8200.
Drive it!

/ It’s here! #70  
Well that might be a stretch then. $240 delivery doesnt sound too bad considering you don't have a trailer. Unless you're going to make the trip anyhow.
Do you have straps or chains if hauling it yourself?