It’s here!

/ It’s here! #11  
Congrats! Now it's time to put it to work and enjoy it!

On another slightly unrelated note and since you posted on the TYM section, I think it makes sense to merge the TYM and Branson sections since it's now official as of the 1st of January.
@Muhammad Oh wise and gifted leader, is this something than can be accomplished?

/ It’s here! #12  
@Muhammad Oh wise and gifted leader, is this something than can be accomplished?
Normally we would just leave the Branson forum as is and obviously all new units that are TYM would be discussed in the TYM forum. Where it's discussed comes down to the logo on the machine.

/ It’s here!
Today I’m going to start going over it, cleaning the paint and protecting it. Yes, it’s going to get dirty, but when I wrote the check for it… I also felt like I should protect the investment a bit too. Not the biggest check I’ve written, but certainly the largest for something with a motor.

It also needs fuel, it was delivered almost empty.

/ It’s here! #15  
Well, since they slipped in the added discount, we can let the fuel thing slide.

Nice looking rig! BTW - I did the same when I bought my Kubota. I'm not a super clean freak, but putting a quick coat of wax on the sheet metal does make it clean up easier.

/ It’s here! #16  
Today I’m going to start going over it, cleaning the paint and protecting it. Yes, it’s going to get dirty, but when I wrote the check for it… I also felt like I should protect the investment a bit too. Not the biggest check I’ve written, but certainly the largest for something with a motor.

It also needs fuel, it was delivered almost empty.

I also like to keep my tractor and mowers clean. I do get them in the dirt though.
One thing I did on my newest machine was spray automotive clear coat on all (ALL) unpainted metal. 7 years later it's 100% rust free and looks good.
Enjoy your new tractor!

/ It’s here!
The best thing you can do for the paint is keep it out of the sun.
Done.
CC37C32C-6A56-42AD-8CCD-0E704A7847EC.jpeg

/ It’s here!
The hydro pedals are quite stiff… I think I’ve read this before, but it only has 2.5 hours on the meter. The range shift is so buttery smooth. I’ve had it in all 4-ranges, and it is effortless. Ive not used the cruise control as of yet, but I imagine that will be handy when I want to creep across the field with the tiller.

I will be measuring for a hydraulic top link today, and greasing up the 3-pt arm adjustments as feel awfully dry, though free.

/ It’s here! #20  
Congratulations on a fine looking tractor!