It’s here!

/ It’s here! #21  
The hydro pedals are quite stiff… I think I’ve read this before, but it only has 2.5 hours on the meter. The range shift is so buttery smooth. I’ve had it in all 4-ranges, and it is effortless. Ive not used the cruise control as of yet, but I imagine that will be handy when I want to creep across the field with the tiller.

I will be measuring for a hydraulic top link today, and greasing up the 3-pt arm adjustments as feel awfully dry, though free.

These early bonding moments are very important when it comes to the success of a long-term relationship.

/ It’s here!
So one rear remote lever is quite stiff… it’s the detent lever. So stiff I saw the bracket underneath flex a bit. I then discovered that the bracket for the linkages was not properly installed. It is a large “L” shaped bracket with two bolt holes for the side of the transmission and two on top of the transmission. Thus the “L” shaped bracket. Well, the top bolts were not installed.

I can get some bolts and do so, though it appears I’ll have to remove the seat pan area to get good access to the bolt holes. Not insurmountable, but disappointed a little. A long reach pneumatic wrench will likely do the trick.

Also, adjusted tire pressures. The fronts were 50psi… dropped to 30 per a chart on the interweb. The rears were at 23psi, so I left them alone.

Last edited:
   / It’s here!
Cleaning the paint up and getting it protected.
6EA61E30-6D21-4AAD-8FB0-E16925FE915E.jpeg

/ It’s here! #24  
Exciting times, enjoy every minute of it.

/ It’s here!
Got the bolt specs for the remote valve bracket from the dealer today, so I may find time to fiddle with that. Not insurmountabl, but I may need my wife’s hands to get in there

/ It’s here!
Service department claims they installed both bolts, but they must have rattled out… when the tractor has only run for perhaps 15 minutes since install. No, they didn’t, please just be honest. They sent me the spec for the bolts, however I bought the incorrect length… so they bottomed out well before tightening the bracket. So, back to the drawing board. I should have the parts needed by next week to finish up the bracket install. Getting to the bolt under the seat may require some ingenuity

Last edited:
   / It’s here! #27  
My last two new Kubotas had minor assembly issues also. Both with hydraulics connections being loose.
I didn't lose too much sleep over it, and it sounds like you're not either.

/ It’s here!
My last two new Kubotas had minor assembly issues also. Both with hydraulics connections being loose.
Nah, it’s a couple bolts and scraped up hands. Things happen. Two people called today to apologize… I just really needed to know the bolt size 😂

/ It’s here! #29  
Given the mess that hiring has been since 2021, we will probably see more. The problem is not entirely new, though.

I remember when I was a kid, my cousin explained that his motorcycle dealer would intentionally leave minor problems for him to find. It was supposed to teach him how to fix things himself. I don't know if it was that or the dealer covering errors in his shop.

/ It’s here!
A few more photos of cleaning and making sure everything is lubed.

I was surprised that the removable radiator screen pulls UP, which means you have to detach the air intake tube to clear it. Every video I thought I had seen, it pulled clear from the side. Nope. Oh well.
24862F71-57ED-48ED-95D1-DD0AC4041358.jpeg
4292694E-147C-4C97-916F-25B97C4F191A.jpeg
DF88124E-65ED-448B-B734-8FD1636961EE.jpeg
66C9BE46-B835-4F36-81FC-1D06283D4EA6.jpeg