It’s here!

/ It’s here!
Nice. I wonder if the same one will fit the T574. Somehow, I think there are enough differences that I cannot just follow your lead.
Welp, I think you may, but I’d measure anyway. My stock one was 20” fully collapsed, and this one is 21-7/8”- 31-7/8” TTWT recommend these cylinders and had a great tutorial on how to pick the correct length. Most folks never use the top link fully collapsed, so 20” isn’t necessary, 21-7/8” will do just fine… and 10” of extension is more than enough.

I picked up bushings tonight for the quick hitch on the tiller!

/ It’s here! #43  
Have fun with it -- Be careful until used to it. And then also. Ha

/ It’s here! #44  
The best thing you can do for the paint is keep it out of the sun.
That's equally true for the tires. I didn't, and mine were weather cracking by the time that it was 4 years old. (it was 2 years old when I bought it.)

To the OP, nice looking tractor.

/ It’s here!
Well, I’m working on the bushings for the new Titan tiller, so I can use my new quick hitch. Sadly, one lift arm pin saddle is almost 2.5” wide, same As the bushing. The other is about 2.25” wide. I don’t currently have a great way to cut down the bushing. I suppose I could use an angle grinder and vice… then debur.

/ It’s here!
HYD Top Link installed

C12B2B68-B267-4064-BE74-D985AE7CFE18.jpeg
1F4A92E0-357F-41AA-B71E-BFA66764A6CD.jpeg

/ It’s here!
The bushings for the tiller will be here today… so I’ll get the 3-pt quick hitch installed this coming weekend!

They didn’t seem to have cut down the PTO on the tiller, so the extra 4” of extension needed for the tiller should be fine.

The TYM diesel doesn’t even make a revolution before it starts… so easy starting and with the DPF still installed, I’ve never experienced an odorless diesel running. That is sort of nice.

There is some chatter in the top link when extending with a load on it… which seems to be a result of the check valve with heavier implements. If I move it slowly, it’s fine, but without feathering it will chatter on extension. Research has shown this is not uncommon.

The assembly and install was easy. Torqued the banjos to 30ft/lb and no leaks.

/ It’s here!
Added a couple kick pads to the fender, as it’s easy to kick when you mount and dismount. Yes, I’m trying to keep this unit for a long time, and care for it well.

A83058A9-33C1-448A-81F6-59B82A4F6EB7.jpeg

/ It’s here! #50  
Added a couple kick pads to the fender, as it’s easy to kick when you mount and dismount. Yes, I’m trying to keep this unit for a long time, and care for it well.

View attachment 787693
Clover, I sure like those kick pads and that thought! Where did you source the pads from and what are they called? Thanks Greg