trail clearing technique and tools

/ trail clearing technique and tools #641  
Correct! (y)

Last time I checked a Makita chain saw and a Stihl Kombi pole saw were trail clearing tools. :)

Now I was NOT clearing a stand alone trail, I was clearing a concrete energy dissipator, but I did clear a trail to it. :)

But I don’t think that counts???? 🤷‍♂️
It counts.

/ trail clearing technique and tools #643  
Arly, you keep this thread going.
Haydude was just clearing around his power stuff.

/ trail clearing technique and tools #645  
Since you guys are off talikg about whatever, I'm done here.
Don’t get your undies in a bundle.

You frequently encourage people to show pics of their trail clearing and then react like this when someone’s trail clearing doesn’t meet your idea of what it should be??

/ trail clearing technique and tools #646  
Don’t get your undies in a bundle.

You frequently encourage people to show pics of their trail clearing and then react like this when someone’s trail clearing doesn’t meet your idea of what it should be??
So what are you trying to achieve with that remark?

/ trail clearing technique and tools #648  
I was rained out of work today and stopped by the Stihl dealership and the 1st thing he says to me is "i got parts in for you!" and I received the necessarily parts to swtich my polesaw over to 3/8 chain. (y) Will post pics later. With one chain this cost me about $70.

Also stopped at our BRP dealership who said they have a brand new 6x6 max out of its box. Sorry but no camera with me.
How do you like the 3/8 chain?

Do you know the part number for the conversion? My dealer says it doesn't exist.

/ trail clearing technique and tools
How do you like the 3/8 chain?

Do you know the part number for the conversion? My dealer says it doesn't exist.
Works great! I don't have the part numbers but your dealer is pulling your strings. Not that this helps, but its just the bar and drive sprocket you need to use a standared chain.

/ trail clearing technique and tools #650  
The Echo PS I had my eye on priced at $419 last year has jumped to $449. :mad: