This is my last post on TBN

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / This is my last post on TBN #31  
No. Back in '20 when it all broke loose, the first, second, third and fourth threads had already been closed for going astray. Staff made some posts saying 'No More' and that any future threads would be closed.
Are you saying James left today because of something that happened in 2020? Really?

/ This is my last post on TBN #32  
If I decide to leave a forum, I leave the forum and that's it. Not make a post announcing it.
I appreciate that he posted. We know where to find him. His friend base here is very large. Much easier than PM'ing everyone.

/ This is my last post on TBN #33  
No. Back in '20 when it all broke loose, the first, second, third and fourth threads had already been closed for going astray. Staff made some posts saying 'No More' and that any future threads would be closed.
Ha!

/ This is my last post on TBN #35  
James... we rarely fell on the same side of the fence, but I always enjoyed your perspective, truthfulness, and knowledge. We bantered many times, yet you and I always did it with respect. I will sincerely miss you here and wish you well my friend... Take care of yourself.

/ This is my last post on TBN #37  
I would sure like to know more about these 2 other tractor forums.

nothing much to do right now, until weather warms up, learn a lot on these sites.

/ This is my last post on TBN #38  
The issue is that this is a forum to discuss tractors and rural living, not politics. And today most Covid discussions devolve into political discussions. I’m glad the the site owners have squelched political discussion on this site. It ends up destroying what we are here for. And it would be helpful to define “censorship.” That term applies to a government infringement on free speech. It doesn’t apply to private owners establishing rules for the use of their property, forums, etc… When you join a private site that is offering a free forum, you must abide by the rules established by the owner. You are free to stand on public property and peacefully express your opinions all you want; we are not being censored.

/ This is my last post on TBN #39  
Come on, Richard... That is totally uncalled for. You are better than that.
This thread probably won't see the light of day tomorrow.

Thank you for the compliment.

/ This is my last post on TBN #40  
The issue is that this is a forum to discuss tractors and rural living, not politics. And today most Covid discussions devolve into political discussions. I’m glad the the site owners have squelched political discussion on this site. It ends up destroying what we are here for. And it would be helpful to define “censorship.” That term applies to a government infringement on free speech. It doesn’t apply to private owners establishing rules for the use of their property, forums, etc… When you join a private site that is offering a free forum, you must abide by the rules established by the owner. You are free to stand on public property and peacefully express your opinions all you want; we are not being censored.
Why do the off topic sections drive more clicks than the tech parts?

Tech issues drive about 2 pages of discussion unless your dealing with someone who is obstinate...off topic sections can drive that in an hour.

Tech might drive the traffic, but the off topic section set the pace of traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.