This is my last post on TBN

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / This is my last post on TBN #1  

k0ua

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kioti DK35se Hydrostat
This will be my last post on TBN. I post this so my friends here will know where I have gone, and that I am not dead. Not yet anyway. :)

I just cannot in good conscience live with the level of heavy handed and one sided moderation and the last straw was the rules change by Muhammad that Covid 19 threads would no longer be tolerated. I can't live with that level of censorship and "wokeness"

And yes I will NOT let the screen door hit me where the good Lord split me.

I am over on AR15.com a much more tolerant and diverse forum. See you over there. :)

/ This is my last post on TBN #2  
James, there are 2 other tractor forums that do have C19 threads. However, no politicalness allowed there. The threads just talk about how people got thru the ordeals and what was helpful. More supportive to help people rather than rants.

Sorry to see you go.

/ This is my last post on TBN #3  
73 James. Sorry to see you go!

/ This is my last post on TBN #4  
This will be my last post on TBN. I post this so my friends here will know where I have gone, and that I am not dead. Not yet anyway. :)

I just cannot in good conscience live with the level of heavy handed and one sided moderation and the last straw was the rules change by Muhammad that Covid 19 threads would no longer be tolerated. I can't live with that level of censorship and "wokeness"

And yes I will NOT let the screen door hit me where the good Lord split me.

I am over on AR15.com a much more tolerant and diverse forum. See you over there. :)

I enjoyed seeing your Wicked posts here, James.

I know, and understand why, some don't like facebook, but our little group of 18,000 members are like minded and very helpful, not to mention entertaining. We'd love to have you. It's like EA's own little TBN, so you're welcome to join us, sir!
Link: Everything Attachments Channel Group
Travis

/ This is my last post on TBN #5  
I was close to doing the same, I think something has changed at least in the application of moderation for the better so I’m still here.

Fair winds.

/ This is my last post on TBN #6  
I know we all get annoyed at times when things don't go to suit us. But I've lived long enough to know that neither I nor you nor anyone else is going to always agree with everything another person does or says. I recall a childhood phrase that you can cut off your nose to spite your face, but it really doesn't help.

James, we hate to see you go, and hope you change your mind. I think most, if not all, of us consider you to be a friend and hope you stay with us.

/ This is my last post on TBN #7  
Darn it James......I'll miss you. You have added a lot to this site.

Actually I enjoy reading the banter of different opinions all the way from weighted rear tires to political comments..........as long as they aren't too lengthy. Since I don't go to or have an AR-15 type weapon, guess I won't be seeing you anymore.

Heck, my eyes are so bad I couldn't/shouldn't shoot at anything even with a scatter gun.

Cheers.
Mike

/ This is my last post on TBN #8  
I know we all get annoyed at times when things don't go to suit us. But I've lived long enough to know that neither I nor you nor anyone else is going to always agree with everything another person does or says. I recall a childhood phrase that you can cut off your nose to spite your face, but it really doesn't help.

James, we hate to see you go, and hope you change your mind. I think most, if not all, of us consider you to be a friend and hope you stay with us.
I won't put words in his mouth, but for my part we aren't even allowed to disagree here which is the rough part. I'm not looking to force anyone to think like me, heck, half the time I wonder what the other side is thinking :ROFLMAO:

/ This is my last post on TBN #9  
James - we will miss your level head, quick wit, technical prowess and sense of humor. I wish you the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.