This is my last post on TBN

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / This is my last post on TBN #21  
I love these attention seeking posts. Seen them on many forums throughout the years. You know what they say.

"The graveyards are full of people the world could not do without."

/ This is my last post on TBN #24  
Sorry to read this, it's a shame that some people can't handle the fact that other people have different values
and are unable to listen to other ideas.
...and Lou is also on that other forum I mentioned as well.

Me, I don't always agree with people on here and if they get really stupid, I put them on ignore.

On the other tractor forum we are on, I don't have anyone on ignore. Don't have a need to.

Guess my favorite one is the Smith and Wesson forum because it's sanely moderated and no bias at all. I know 2 of the mods there personally and both are very upstanding and understanding guys. About the only thing you cannot post over there is swear words and guns for sale and that is because a couple members got ripped off on forum sales.

/ This is my last post on TBN #26  
I love these attention seeking posts. Seen them on many forums throughout the years. You know what they say.

"The graveyards are full of people the world could not do without."
If you think James started this thread to "seek attention" you are extremely naive and your ego is swollen. :ROFLMAO:

/ This is my last post on TBN #27  
I for one will miss your posts. You make electrical much easier with your explanations. You do a lot for the pack with help.
Good post Murph.

/ This is my last post on TBN #28  
...and Lou is also on that other forum I mentioned as well.

On the other tractor forum we are on, I don't have anyone on ignore. Don't have a need to.
Can you PM me that site Daryl? Thanks.

/ This is my last post on TBN #29  
last week
No. Back in '20 when it all broke loose, the first, second, third and fourth threads had already been closed for going astray. Staff made some posts saying 'No More' and that any future threads would be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.