New (used) AGCO Challenger Farm Tractor

/ New (used) AGCO Challenger Farm Tractor
Delivery next week. Late father’s day present…..

Arrived Tuesday. A few pictures.

Moved some bales around with it yesterday. The loader is crazy powerful, smooth & fast.
Hard to believe this has the same HP rating as my Kubota I just sold. It’s twice the tractor, at least twice the loader and much, much more heavy duty.

1656553061434.jpeg

1656552947562.jpeg

1656553004920.jpeg

1656554485131.jpeg

Last edited:
   / New (used) AGCO Challenger Farm Tractor #53  
And all set for clamp-on duals,
and it looks like cab suspension,
and Global quick attach on the loader.
Nice looking unit.

/ New (used) AGCO Challenger Farm Tractor #55  
Arrived Tuesday. A few pictures.

Moved some bales around with it yesterday. The loader is crazy powerful, smooth & fast.
Hard to believe this has the same HP rating as my Kubota I just sold. It’s twice the tractor, at least twice the loader and much, much more heavy duty.
Yup, ALO builds one heck of a loader, I have two of them here, and they aren't tinkertoy loaders by any stretch!!

SR

Has front suspension, cab suspension and loader suspension.
It has hydraulic global quick attach. Never seen this before.
You can pick up bale spear or bucket from cab and never touch anything but the joystick.
Pretty cool! ;)

The CVT is the same as the one in my Massey, just has a different nickname. “Tech Star CVT” instead of “Dyna CVT”. Both Fendt transmissions.

AC needed recharged. Done.

Still trying to set up some things like the “A” & “B” range RPM settings where I like them.

Last edited:
   / New (used) AGCO Challenger Farm Tractor #59  
Has front suspension, cab suspension and loader suspension.
It has hydraulic global quick attach. Never seen this before.
You can pick up bale spear or bucket from cab and never touch anything but the joystick.

Pretty cool! ;)

The CVT is the same as the one in my Massey, just has a different nickname. “Tech Star CVT” instead of “Dyna CVT”. Both Fendt transmissions.

AC needed recharged. Done.

Still trying to set up some things like the “A” & “B” range RPM settings where I like them.

That's very nice and handy. I've been contemplating adding an electric actuator on mine for that same reason.

By the way, that tractor is a beast. So much more tractor and loader than the Kubota.

I noticed on first picture of post #52 the lower bar on the quick attach seems bent or it's just the picture making it look weird?

/ New (used) AGCO Challenger Farm Tractor #60  
Nice tractor! Congrats!

If it has a speedometer, I hope it's not in KMH. That's very annoying.