Buying Advice JD 4066R or 5075E for Equestrian Farm? New member and new to tractors

/ JD 4066R or 5075E for Equestrian Farm? New member and new to tractors #31  
Also need to know about 3rd ( and 4th and 5th) SCv's. Think its best to get them know and have dealer install them. What else that I have not mentioned before do I need to seriously think about?

If you get the 4066R, get the 3rd SCV plumbed for front (loader) and rear use.

/ JD 4066R or 5075E for Equestrian Farm? New member and new to tractors
Yes indeed. That is on the list as a must have for the grapple.

/ JD 4066R or 5075E for Equestrian Farm? New member and new to tractors #33  
If you can get by with the smaller machine, choosing between those two, I would rather have the 4066r.
IMO it's a better built tractor, that will have better resale.

I owned a new 2011 5055e for about 500 hrs.

/ JD 4066R or 5075E for Equestrian Farm? New member and new to tractors #34  
I have horses and 30 acres. First tractor 23 years ago was a Deere 5200 45 hp, 4wd FEL. Just bought a second(for hay duties) Deere 5065e Do not over buy horsepower unless you're going to use it fully. The tier 4 controls don't like to be idled. Better to work the snot out of them to keep the temp up. The newer Deeres (since 2015) are built in the states. Indian built 5xxx tractors have flat fenders. Regardless of country of origin, all tractors like cars are made of pieces globally sourced.

I don't recommend a 4xxx series. The smaller frame will limit your FEL and 3 point work.

The clutch pedal on a power reverser is not really a clutch in the mechanical sense. It's very light as its really a hydraulic control. Regardless, I would not choose based on adult daughter's use. Women are very adaptable

I don't recommend a cab... very nice IF you stay in it, but a chore if you have to dismount often to work or hitch. Also very vulnerable to trees, buildings and anything in close quarters.

Having just purchased a Deere, I consider myself pretty currently informed on them. Be glad to share anything I know about them.

Thanks for the clutch pedal comment. I need a light clutch in a 5000 series tractor and had dropped down to a 4000 series ehydro due to the heavy clutch in my 5300.

/ JD 4066R or 5075E for Equestrian Farm? New member and new to tractors #35  
Also need to know about 3rd ( and 4th and 5th) SCv's. Think its best to get them know and have dealer install them. What else that I have not mentioned before do I need to seriously think about?

By all means get the full complement of SCV's 3 front and 3 rear is desirable. I would start with a quick hitch and top n tilt set up from the git go. Steel weights full sets and other upgrades are easier to buy when ordering new.