New tractor purchase

/ New tractor purchase #11  
Hey Hornett, thank you for the reply. Can you elaborate why it would be your first choice> To be honest, it was what I had in mind when I first started researching, then I kept reading about getting as much HP as you can afford so I started looking at the 3510 which in all honesty is more than I really wanted to spend.
Size, lift capacity (exactly the same as 3510), weight, price, no emissions crap. It's really a good class to be in. It's cheaper to buy enough tractor now.

/ New tractor purchase #12  
Hey Hornett, thank you for the reply. Can you elaborate why it would be your first choice> To be honest, it was what I had in mind when I first started researching, then I kept reading about getting as much HP as you can afford so I started looking at the 3510 which in all honesty is more than I really wanted to spend.
The 2610 and 3510 and 4010 are the same tractor. Only difference is HP. If you don't need the horse power at the PTO for a specific reason, you might as well get the 2610 and avoid the emissions headache. The lift capacity is the same.

Again, only difference is HP and price.

/ New tractor purchase
Size, lift capacity (exactly the same as 3510), weight, price, no emissions crap. It's really a good class to be in. It's cheaper to buy enough tractor now.
Thank you for the info. Is the quote I got on the 2610 a decent price?

/ New tractor purchase #14  
Thank you for the info. Is the quote I got on the 2610 a decent price?
In this market that sounds ok. Probably depends a lot on what brand, model and size the rotary cutter is.

Also, is that the SE? That comes with a few more options like mirrors and tilt steering wheel.

/ New tractor purchase
In this market that sounds ok. Probably depends a lot on what brand, model and size the rotary cutter is.

Also, is that the SE? That comes with a few more options like mirrors and tilt steering wheel.
The quote says CK2610HB? I believe the rotary cutter is a Kioti model, quote says RC1060 which is the model # on their website

/ New tractor purchase #18  
I chose a CK2610. It is arriving this Friday. I got a lot of help from this great community......
The factors that made up my mind were: tractor weight, front loader lift capacity (almost 800lbs more), dual pedals, rear gas tank, SSQA, higher hydraulic flow. And there was a long wait on the Kubotas, not because of popularity, it seems they were caught more unprepared by the supply chain issues.
I have no experience with it yet, but I watched a LOT of videos that made me feel comfortable with the choice.
Hope that helps.....
PS - Out the door price including Tax and Doc fees was $25k. With front loader and bucket, box scraper and canopy

/ New tractor purchase #19  
I chose a CK2610. It is arriving this Friday. I got a lot of help from this great community......
The factors that made up my mind were: tractor weight, front loader lift capacity (almost 800lbs more), dual pedals, rear gas tank, SSQA, higher hydraulic flow. And there was a long wait on the Kubotas, not because of popularity, it seems they were caught more unprepared by the supply chain issues.
I have no experience with it yet, but I watched a LOT of videos that made me feel comfortable with the choice.
Hope that helps.....
PS - Out the door price including Tax and Doc fees was $25k. With front loader and bucket, box scraper and canopy
Congrats on a great machine! Enjoy it!

/ New tractor purchase
Hope that helps.....
Congrats! Keep me posted on how you like it. Where are you located? That seems like a great price