New tractor purchase

/ New tractor purchase #21  
The quote says CK2610HB? I believe the rotary cutter is a Kioti model, quote says RC1060 which is the model # on their websi
I would think the bx would be plenty for 5 acres. Does it have a loader ? If you just want a bigger rig Any Of those you mentioned are good options, If you stay at the 25 hp level you wont have to deal with dpf, Any of the compacts will be more tractor than your sub.
You are not going to do much bush hog/brush cutting with a BX2200. Whatever the OP buys needs to be larger and heavier if he intends to do much bush hogging. I'd want something large enough to handle a good heavy 5 ft hog both lifting and mobility as well as cutting whatever thickness materials he expects. Later on I see he has decided on a particular Kioti which I know nothing about. The rotary cutter is said to be an RC.... model. RC is usually the model number of a Landpride implement. I doubt that Kioti makes any of their own.

/ New tractor purchase #23  
Hey JWR!

It may be a landpride, I was going off this on the Kioti website

I'm not sure. I know that Kubota and Landpride are in a close business connection where Kubota dealers sell Landpride in Kubota colors, etc. Somebody owns part of somebody. In studying the Kioti site you posted the lines of cutter are very similar but many differences in brackets, attachment fixtures, chain protectors, etc. The model numbers do not quite line up either. I have to back off and say I really don't know.

/ New tractor purchase #25  
  • Good Post
Reactions: JWR
   / New tractor purchase #26  
I'm in the group of people that are the, never buy brand new equipment cause it's too damn expensive people. There are plenty of good low hour used machines out there, if you know where to look and are willing to pay for a little shipping, or take a road trip with a trailer. Here is one example.

2018 ck3510se
$19,995
334 hours

if I knew where you lived id have tried to find some near you!
Don't like to be negative about a purchase he has already made ... but the Kubota looked like a better deal with a dealer very near by. The LX2610 has a 3 range HST and I could not tell (in web description) that the Kioti had that. Water over the proverbial dam. How far away is the Kioti dealer ?

/ New tractor purchase
Don't like to be negative about a purchase he has already made ... but the Kubota looked like a better deal with a dealer very near by. The LX2610 has a 3 range HST and I could not tell (in web description) that the Kioti had that. Water over the proverbial dam. How far away is the Kioti dealer ?
I actually haven't made the purchase yet, unless you were talking about another member? In my case the Kioti dealer is 28 miles away but it's the same owners as the location 5 miles from my house and they will service the Kioti there.

/ New tractor purchase #28  
Hello - have done a lot of reading on the forum and decided to join to get some advice on a new tractor purchase. I am looking to get a tractor with a front end loader and brush cutter for my 5.5 acre property. Plan on using it for firewood, brush cutting a couple times a year, moving stone/dirt and other general purpose property maintenance. I have a BX2200 with a snowblower, belly mower and bagger that I will be keeping as well.

I have a Kubota and Yanmar dealer 5 minutes from my house and one of their other locations 28 miles away also sells Kioti. I recently received the following quotes

Kioti CK3510 with FEL with cutting edge, no rotary cutter, block heater, loaded rear tires: $26,963
Kubota LX 2610HD with 54" FEL and cutting edge, 5' rotary cutter, block heater, loaded rear tires: $25,950

I'm also getting a quote on a Kioti CK 2610 that I will post once I have.

Thoughts?

Many thanks to all!
Always buy the bigger tractor.

/ New tractor purchase #29  
I'm in the group of people that are the, never buy brand new equipment cause it's too damn expensive people. There are plenty of good low hour used machines out there, if you know where to look and are willing to pay for a little shipping, or take a road trip with a trailer. Here is one example.

2018 ck3510se
$19,995
334 hours

if I knew where you lived id have tried to find some near you!
I don't know if this is apples to apples, but I just looked up Kioti CK3510 and came up with a New Machine with 0 hours for a "List Price" of $22,436.
Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 3.49.41 PM.png

If I am not comparing the same machines, excuse my mistake. But when I got my MX Dec. 2020, the used prices had already gotten to the point where paying $3000 less for a used machine with 300-400 hours was not a good deal. I certainly would rather buy the New Kioti for $2400 more than the used one with 334 hours. The warranty, dealer relationship and any other perks that go along with it make it well worth the extra $2400.

• Good Post
Reactions: JWR