Grease Couplers for FEL

/ Grease Couplers for FEL #31  
Thank you very much!
If it makes any difference now (a month later) I had the same issue with my LS MT125 loader and backhoe. I tried 5 different quick couplers and none would fit on the zerks in the recessed pins, especially on my backhoe. I finally stumbled onto the MacNaught KY Plus that someone else recommended and it works great. I highly recommend it!

/ Grease Couplers for FEL #32  
Here is a link to the Macnaught KYPLUS grease coupler that many folks have been recommending in this thread

but I am wondering about this warning ?
IMPORTANT – DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BLEED GREASE GUN WITH KYPLUS COUPLER INSTALLED. REMOVE COUPLER PRIOR TO BLEEDING.

Last edited:
   / Grease Couplers for FEL #33  
Looks like the KYPLUS is only 0.578" in diameter, vs the 0.62" of my unbranded unit. Looks like a winner.

/ Grease Couplers for FEL #34  
I found 2 or 3 by searching Amazon. I ordered a XL Lock and Lube for $49. I think I will return it. I purchased a different one. I looks pretty good ...the tip is only .531" and it's not overly long...and it comes with a device for cleaning out the fitting and the recess. Something I hadn't thought about till I read a few of the posts here. It's called a Shall grease gun coupler. $19 ...the cleaning device is hard plastic but the coupler itself is all metal...just coated the same color. Has good reviews on Amazon.

Attachments

• Shall coupler_.jpg
    Shall coupler_.jpg
    439.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited: