Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,173  
We are pretty sure we are going to proceed with the WV property. As long as the contract goes thru. Here is the build area behind the honda.
wvl21.JPG
wvl24.JPG

20240415_145458_IMG_5082.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #189,174  
53F and clear @ 20:30, heading down to around 44F for the overnight low.

Sun came out so I got a little more work done on skinning that cedar log before I headed down to Menards:

IMG_3180 copy.jpg

Widest diameter dimension at the base is around 13", so I'll need to trim it down quite a bit to get it to fit into a 12" posthole.

IMG_3179 copy.jpg

Really need to move it over to the lower sawhorses for further work.

Got the wire remesh picked up, mulch was on sale so I went ahead and placed an order for another 30 bags before I left and grabbed that while I was there as well.

When I got home Woman had gone to the grocery to do a market and pick up some items, so I went ahead and reheated the spaghetti from yesterday. This time I remembered to add some crushed red pepper which made a world of difference ... (y)

Main Redbud now fully in bloom and looking good:

IMG_3181 copy.jpg

Plans for this evening:

1. Water plants.

2. Install 2' LED lights in greenhouse.

3. Maybe repot the tomatoes that survived.

4. Possibly watch a movie on Prime.

Hope everyone had a great day ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #189,175  
Good Evening Dennis,
Congrats on your decision! Do you have any Gingseng on the WVA property ?
I can come down and dig it for you ! 😉

Just kidding, the best of luck with your decision !! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #189,176  
Good (Saturday) morning. Overnight Low of 3.8C and it's presently 21.1C, clear & calm.

Good Church/Parish meeting last evening which concluded at the appointed time.

I've made an 'executive decision' that I won't be attending this year's AGFEST... after 10 straight years I've come to the conclusion that there really isn't anything that I 'need'. (happy wallet!) Oh, sure, there are some 'dream implements' that I would love to have but those will have to wait until my lottery numbers come good. 😁

The only thing going on today is, yet another, meeting this evening. Hopefully I'll be home by 2130.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,177  
Good Evening Dennis,
Congrats on your decision! Do you have any Gingseng on the WVA property ?
I can come down and dig it for you ! 😉

Just kidding, the best of luck with your decision !! 🙏
We only looked from the driveway and road. I was looking for pink marking tape, and copperheads. NW corner looking east.
IMG_5067.jpeg

SE corner looking north. Fairly flat down in this corner.
IMG_5063.jpeg

Property goes to center of the roads on 2 sides.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,178  
Good Morning
46° and partly cloudy, supposed to warm up a bit, but won’t see 60.

Yesterday started with my daily dose of Fusion 360, then went and picked up a friend from the auto shop and took him home. About a 30 mile trip all together, the Prius had enough charge to not burn any gas.
Went out to lunch with the wife, puttered around in the shop, collected all the trash and recycling, and got it all to the street.

I tried some 20 ga (.035) steel on the plasma table to see how it would cut. Combined that with a Fusion exercise to convert a normal font to a stencil type to cut it out.

View attachment 863184

Came out pretty well considering how fine some of the cuts were.

Not sure what today’s adventures will be, good chance that we will play music tonight, but not confirmed yet. Other than that, I’ll roll with whatever pops up.
Popgadget, those cuts look great, especially the thin areas. Our machine is blowing out the "thin" areas right now. My student worker and I were doing the same thing today. But we were not getting cuts as smooth as you. Found out our X and Y won't feed higher than 175 inches/minute. We are cutting 14 gage .072" thick mild steel, 45 amp, hypertherm "fine cut" tip, 80psi, .060" height, 80ish volts, .049" kerf. Table says to feed at 270 ipm. Our table has stepper type motors and are limited by the factory to 175 I guess. The manual states that the plasma flame is "hungry" for metal, and will overcut if under fed on thinner stocks. So we are getting too much dross. Our old timer who's been there a number of years, said "Told ya, should've gotten 1/4" thick material to feed it slower."

My son drove in. He still complains of leg pain.
Hope he continues to heal, day by day.

Coworker's wife is having a baby any day now. He'll take off work to help her out for a while. Happy for them.

Prayers for our team.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,179  
RNG - I don't believe that there is any kind of escrow service with Market Place, and yes, my experience is mostly via Facebook for that.
it's direct between seller and buyer, and there are a lot of scams, shady practises that you need to be aware of. I typically STAY LOCAL, go see what I'm interested in, negotiate as desired, and hope for the best. I always think twice about deposits, but that is sometimes the only way to "hold" it at most sellers got FCFS in the sense of Arrival anf Pick-Up; rather than Contact and Interest. Sometimes I'm 3-4 hours away, so others tend to get there first.
Good Descriptions, MULTIPLE Photos, and Seller RATINGS are helpful.

Single photos tend to be suspicious to me, as those are easy to copy and paste. I've seen the same singular photo, a too good to be true ad, and basic info, listed by the same seller in 8 different provinces, indicating a local listing ... that is certainly a scam. And I tend to call them out - then they vanish, and re-appear later.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,180  
Coffee has been poured. 38° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 47° with partly cloudy skies. Yesterdays rain total was .34" Did not do much yesterday. All the exercise and projects I have been done lately has caught up with me. Left foots hurts when walking. Giving a few days of rest to see if it gets better. I see the to do list getting longer.
Full April Pink Moon will happen next Tuesday at 7:49pm EDT. Its Pink name comes from a pink flower that blooms this time of year.
93gfTvN.jpg

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.