Comparison CT 235 or 335

/ CT 235 or 335 #21  
I traded my ct235 in for a ct335, I know I made the right decision. However both are very good little tractors.

/ CT 235 or 335 #22  
Well a dealer ordered a ct335 for me today. With the FEL with bob-tach, and general purpose tires, total came to $17675.00. Another dealer hade one in stock but wanted $1,000.00 more and wouldn't budge even after seeing other price quote. Hope I don't have to wait too long......:drool:
Frosting on the cake is the $250.00 coupon Steve (ss4010) is sending me!!!
WOOHOO!!!

I think you will be pleased with the CT335.:thumbsup: I like mine. It looks like some say its just a heavier tractor with a bit more hp, but I think that weight is useful. It still will dig four holes if chained to a stubborn stump that you want to get out. The weight is important in getting power to the ground. I could see some might want a small light tractor if they always haul it around though.

/ CT 235 or 335 #23  
From the research I've done I believe the 335 is just a "beefed" up 235. Yes - I know its a larger frame and has a larger engine but its nothing huge. Again, you have a larger frame, more room for the operator. You have a couple added perks (rear 3-point lever,etc.) but the loader lift strength isn't anything huge. If you wanna take the next Big Step up go to a 445 (or Kioti DK45).

So overall I see the 335 as a 235 on steroids. For the right price, **** yeah I'll take the little extra perks and the extra weight. Otherwise I would go right for the 445 if I needed such a large machine. I'm hoping to have a CT235 or Kioti CK35 in the next couple weeks. May be best dealer win ;)

Actually the 335 is a completely different generation machine from the 235 and really is not just a beefed up version. Of course it is bigger but the main differences are in the electrohydraulic controls, operator station and loader capacity. The 335 is much more tractor IMO.