Newbie shopping 1st tractor

/ Newbie shopping 1st tractor
it'd help to describe a bit of what you intend to be doing with the tractor...the tasks...how large is your property. I'm a John Deere guy so not familiar with models you're looking at but it seems other are and I'd say would be able to help you better by understanding what you're using the tractor for.
3acres of 1/2 dense wooded, lots of exisiting down trees, I also took down 12 standing dead oaks last summer. 24-36" diameter.
Plus more grading and soil amending. And we're in a heavily rocky area.
This is for general use, no farming.

/ Newbie shopping 1st tractor #22  
3acres of 1/2 dense wooded, lots of exisiting down trees, I also took down 12 standing dead oaks last summer. 24-36" diameter.
understood. if once you get things into maintenance mode and if your main task will be mainly mowing do you have a zero turn mower. mowing with a tractor is very slow. might want to get a smaller tractor, chainsaw and a zero turn

/ Newbie shopping 1st tractor #23  
Is the Bobcat a rebranded Kioti? I am curious as I see Daedong makes both engines. If that is so, my personal preference would be to go with the Kioti. At some point, Bobcat could switch to a different manufacturer and a few years later their parts inventory would tend to support the newer models, and orphan the older ones.