Newbie shopping 1st tractor

/ Newbie shopping 1st tractor #11  
I am very happy with my 2025 at 103 hours. When i was shopping during summer 2021 there was a substantial price jump to the 35 and 40. Tried them both, for my use totally satisfied with the 25hp. I have 2 long time dealers within 20 miles and service has been excellent.

/ Newbie shopping 1st tractor #12  
as more tractor employees.

Are you still seeing KL2610's? I'm seeing the KL4030 and KL4030C on all the CK series these days.

I wouldn't bother with any of the other loader options, assuming they're still available. The KL3040 should have been on them from the start.

[EDIT]: Whoops.
1676666886738.png

Can you tell me what the lift capacity is to the highest point? Kioti is a little tricky with the lift capacity on the KL4030? All other tractor MFG's give the capacity to the highest point, 98.4".
We not not comparing apples to apples.

/ Newbie shopping 1st tractor #13  
Here is one to flip your lid.

20230217_164738.jpg

That's the KL4030C manual.

/ Newbie shopping 1st tractor #16  
I wonder what the truth is? The geometry does not work that way.

Typically the weight drops as the height increases, so I'm pretty excited about my Kioti's ability to defy physics.

I've not lifted anything heavier than a half-pallet of shingles and my father-in-law, and I don't rightly know how much that was.

I do know that man doesn't weigh more than 200. 🤣

/ Newbie shopping 1st tractor #17  
Thinking about it, I don't rightly know if I'd want to move almost 2k pounds at full height. Even well ballasted I can't help but feel that's asking for trouble.

/ Newbie shopping 1st tractor #19  
All it takes is one root or hole, and you can find yourself quite surprised.

/ Newbie shopping 1st tractor #20  
it'd help to describe a bit of what you intend to be doing with the tractor...the tasks...how large is your property. I'm a John Deere guy so not familiar with models you're looking at but it seems other are and I'd say would be able to help you better by understanding what you're using the tractor for.