Newbie: 1st tractor

/ Newbie: 1st tractor #1  

bthom70

Tractor
Bobcat CT2025
I'm in CT and have Kioti, Bobcat and Kubota closest to me. Started pricing Kioti CK2610 and Bobcat CT2025. Bobcat was swinging my vote until I started reading about the FL7 loader issues and less lift # compared to Kioti. Bobcat has a better dealer network and more staff vs. Kioti. This Kioti dealer is primarily power equipment and also sells tractors for 25+yrs but only has 1 dedicated tractor employee.
Kioti CK2610 is about $1,000 more than Bobcat CT2025 both with 3rd function. I did get pricing from a Kioti dealer in Katonah NY, only 10-15min further travel and he was $2,000 less than CT. I need to call Bobcat and have them quote a CT2035 next. I'm going to Katonah this weekend to work out more numbers for CK2610 and CK3510. This dealer is 1/2 tractor, 1/2 power equipment and has more tractor employees.

/ Newbie: 1st tractor #2  
It is not acceptable to double post a single thread.

/ Newbie: 1st tractor
It is not acceptable to double post a single thread.
1 post in Kioti and 1 in Bobcat. Not everyone reads every thread in other forums of tractors. And I added additional Kioti specific data to this thread.

/ Newbie: 1st tractor #4  
Not much to add but in my past job I used to deal with the dealer in Katonah. I worked a mile away. They weren't a Kioti dealer then but were a good dealer to deal with. I also emailed (what I assume is the same western CT dealer) a few Kioti parts questions. They were answered quickly and he seamed very knowledgeable on the phone.

/ Newbie: 1st tractor
Not much to add but in my past job I used to deal with the dealer in Katonah. I worked a mile away. They weren't a Kioti dealer then but were a good dealer to deal with. I also emailed (what I assume is the same western CT dealer) a few Kioti parts questions. They were answered quickly and he seamed very knowledgeable on the phone.
I went to the Katonah Kioti dealr and had a great conversation and more pricing.
He told me they used to be a Kubota dealer for 35+ years and then Kubota pulled thier franchise, they want dealers to have 3+ locations. He showed me his shop and it was full of Kubota, Kioti and other older models, speaks volumes exsiiting customers care more for his service than the previous brand.