Comparison CT 235 or 335

/ CT 235 or 335 #11  
I like to go one size bigger on most things. You can always use it down but you can not use it up....

Having too small a machine and over using it can cause premature ware and get you hurt in a hurry.

Chris

/ CT 235 or 335 #12  
I went with the 235, and am very happy with it
I have and plan on taking it into the woods a lot more, and the size of the 235 is just more comfortable in the woods
Also the 235 has done everything and more than I ever expected it to
:thumbsup:

/ CT 235 or 335 #13  
lilranch2001 said:
I went with the 235, and am very happy with it
I have and plan on taking it into the woods a lot more, and the size of the 235 is just more comfortable in the woods
Also the 235 has done everything and more than I ever expected it to
:thumbsup:

This is a major factor for me, 13 acres and 12 of it is wooded.

/ CT 235 or 335 #14  
I like to go one size bigger on most things. You can always use it down but you can not use it up....

Having too small a machine and over using it can cause premature ware and get you hurt in a hurry.

Chris

Chris, how do you over use a tractor? Either it will perform the task or it will not. I believe that tractors are rated for 100% duty? :confused2: Bigger is not always better, doesn't it all depend on one's circumstances? :confused3: Of course one should never use anything in an unsafe manor. ;)

/ CT 235 or 335 #15  
My first tractor was a Kubota L3010 with R4's which is the same size as a CT335. It was Kioti-Bobcat's answer to the Kubota L frame series back in 2000. I started looking at the B series which is just a little smaller than the CT235 series but weighs quite a bit less. I kept talking myself up in size and power until I would up with the L3010. After adding a bunch of trees, landscaping, building a barn and adding decks, it was too big for my yard. Still worked OK in the fields. Had to sell it to buy a smaller tractor. If I had bought the B27 like I started to, I probably would still have it today. As it is, I have a CT225. NO, bigger is not always better and I have a dented wallet to prove it after a couple of tries. Wound up with basically what I started out to buy in 2001.

/ CT 235 or 335 #16  
Chris, how do you over use a tractor? Either it will perform the task or it will not. I believe that tractors are rated for 100% duty? :confused2: Bigger is not always better, doesn't it all depend on one's circumstances? :confused3: Of course one should never use anything in an unsafe manor. ;)

You obviously have never had employees:)

/ CT 235 or 335 #17  
You obviously have never had employees:)

Actually you are wrong about that, I have been in business for myself for over 35 years, had a few employees over the years, never had your problem though. Maybe I have been lucky, maybe I have screened my employees better. :confused3:

/ CT 235 or 335 #18  
Drive it like you stole it!