• No

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Who are we talking about?

Votes: 43 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Banning a member #11  
I would imagine banning someone could be a difficult decision for the owners, particularly since I doubt they take the matter lightly.
I make use of the ignore feature, and currently do not read the posts of about 12 people.

/ Banning a member #15  
Oh I think most of us know who it is... Not Mr Admin Supreme either...

/ Banning a member #16  
Are you guys voting on banning me (the member responsible for closing multiple threads)?

If so, what took you so long?
I kinda like ole Muhammad, he only deletes a small percentage of my posts, has a pretty good forum, and builds a killer retaining wall.

And most of all, doesn’t look a day older than he did when I first joined 15 years ago

/ Banning a member #17  
I kinda like ole Muhammad, he only deletes a small percentage of my posts, has a pretty good forum, and builds a killer retaining wall.

And most of all, doesn’t look a day older than he did when I first joined 15 years ago
Easiest way to never get banned right here.

/ Banning a member #19  
Years ago there was a guy on here that would make up stuff about tractors that wasn't true just to start an argument. On another site, he bragged about doing this.

I've always wondered how sad his life must be to do this intentionally, and then brag about it to other people that he never met, didn't know their real names, didn't know where they lived, and they didn't know anything about him either. I can't imagine how pathetic his life must be.

I don't know what this thread is about, but in my opinion, if there is a person on here that is creating issues so he will get attention, I think banning him or blocking him will just make him feel more important. Better to just ignore those people and not respond to them.
The way to deal with people like that is to shadow-ban them -- everyone just blocks them. They can still post but no one sees their posts. The online equivalent of the silent treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.