• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Banning a member #1  

sea2summit

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 1860->25D, MX5800, M4D
If one member is responsible for the closure of multiple threads for either their own posts or how they agitated others to respond. At what point do they get banned?

/ Banning a member #2  
I've wondered about that as well. At first I thought it should be clear cut but I'm starting to believe offenders might just take their foot off the gas shortly before crossing the line,keep it sucked up a while then repeat the routine. I spect more are banned or given time outs than we realize since we don't do role call every morning plus out of sight spells out of mind.

/ Banning a member #4  
How come there isn't a pole with this thread?

/ Banning a member #5  
How come there isn't a pole with this thread?

Here you go,,,,,,,,,,,,

330px-SIF-Overhead-Wires-1-Cropped.jpg

/ Banning a member #10  
Years ago there was a guy on here that would make up stuff about tractors that wasn't true just to start an argument. On another site, he bragged about doing this.

I've always wondered how sad his life must be to do this intentionally, and then brag about it to other people that he never met, didn't know their real names, didn't know where they lived, and they didn't know anything about him either. I can't imagine how pathetic his life must be.

I don't know what this thread is about, but in my opinion, if there is a person on here that is creating issues so he will get attention, I think banning him or blocking him will just make him feel more important. Better to just ignore those people and not respond to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.