Anyone Try This SSQA Tilt Plate on a CUT?

/ Anyone Try This SSQA Tilt Plate on a CUT? #11  
Most of the FEL issues arise from owners abusing them not from using them correctly. Tractor owners (smaller units especially) think they can use them as dozers or diggers and then they get in trouble and do damage. On larger tractors like I own, not so much but I'm still careful anyway.

/ Anyone Try This SSQA Tilt Plate on a CUT? #12  
Most of the FEL issues arise from owners abusing them not from using them correctly. Tractor owners (smaller units especially) think they can use them as dozers or diggers and then they get in trouble and do damage. On larger tractors like I own, not so much but I'm still careful anyway.
It starts with having the right machine for the job, and knowing that machines capability and limits.

/ Anyone Try This SSQA Tilt Plate on a CUT? #13  
It starts with having the right machine for the job, and knowing that machines capability and limits.
I believe you are correct but, most buyers of smaller machines seem to have grand ideas of their capabilities and then get in trouble, bend cylinder rods, tweak loader frames and put smiles in the buckets and believe me, I've taken the smile out of many light duty FEL buckets where the owners were under the false impression of the unit's capabilities.

I charge accordingly for that as well and it ain't easy either. I could actually have a steady diet of that if I wanted to. I don't. My dealer has 4 units he took in trade with smiling buckets if I was so inclined to repair them. I'm not. All smaller tractors as well. It's 125 clams per hour from the time I start to the time I finish and no exceptions either and you get to pay me for my lunch break as well.

Just welded on a set of grab hooks on a light duty Kubota material bucket and I bet it comes back with a smile in it and it won't be long either and no, I didn't use Kenny's hooks either. I made my own up

/ Anyone Try This SSQA Tilt Plate on a CUT? #14  
I have a landscaper friend that has one of those tilting adapters and sometimes uses it on a SS. I just saw him level a challenging large area to be seeded and needed smoothing out. It is far from level so using this allowed him adapt to all the changing contours of the ground. On a SS, you have a great view of what the land leveler is doing. On a tractor FEL, I would think it would be challenging.

/ Anyone Try This SSQA Tilt Plate on a CUT? #15  
Works good on the Toolcat with the 6' box blade:

P2100039.JPG
P2100041.JPG

Or the land plane:

P7190011.JPG
P7190012.JPG
P8290011.JPG
P8290010.JPG

/ Anyone Try This SSQA Tilt Plate on a CUT? #16  
What would be the benefit of this over a scrape blade, landscape rake, box blade?

They’re really made for skid steers. A tractor would be better suited with one of those other tools especially if you had the ability to tilt the 3 point hitch.

/ Anyone Try This SSQA Tilt Plate on a CUT? #17  
   / Anyone Try This SSQA Tilt Plate on a CUT? #19  
I would love to have a swivel that goes to 90 degrees. Having a grapple being able to grab a tree while I cut it would be helpful.