Options for SSQA trailer mover (receiver hitch) ?

/ Options for SSQA trailer mover (receiver hitch) ? #32  
The one from titan is from china also.

/ Options for SSQA trailer mover (receiver hitch) ? #33  
I just have 2 inch square tube attached with 2 bolts to bucket bottom
and use hitches from van, works great

/ Options for SSQA trailer mover (receiver hitch) ? #35  
There seems to be 2 threads discussing trailer moving. Question: I have a Kioti CK3510 HST, looking at the Titan receiver mount plate V2 for the ssqa. Want to be able to move around my Jayco 26ft rv. Trailer weighs aprox 5,000 lbs. Need opinions on if this combo would be able to accomplish the task. Thanks...

/ Options for SSQA trailer mover (receiver hitch) ? #36  
Just starting my search for a convenient way to shuffle my collection of trailers around the yard/property. I want to use an SSQA attachment because my backhoe is often on the rear of the tractor all summer long. Plus is sounds pretty nice to be able to drive forwards and watch your trailer as you expertly back it into a parking spot.

I figured these things would be common and popular but actually there don't seem to be a ton of options out there. Unfortunately I am a tightwad so finding something at an affordable price point is important.

I see Vevor claims to have a couple options, and the prices are appealing. But I just can't trust that chinese junk and blatant false advertising on their own product pages.

Currently leaning towards this option from Titan.

Anyone else run a receiver hitch off the front loader? Feels like I might be missing some options.

View attachment 764211
That is a light duty application. I don't think there is much risk with the Titan attachment.

/ Options for SSQA trailer mover (receiver hitch) ? #37  
Curious as well...I have one that attaches to one fork end, but that stress on just the one fork bothers me. So I'm looking for something more robust. Thought there would be one or more that are simple and in the affordable range for my limited use.
One fork should be able to handle at least 1500# vertical load. But they are not designed for side loads.

/ Options for SSQA trailer mover (receiver hitch) ? #38  
I have a Kioti CK3510 HST, looking at the Titan receiver mount plate V2 for the ssqa. Want to be able to move around my Jayco 26ft rv. Trailer weighs aprox 5,000 lbs. Need opinions on if this combo would be able to accomplish the task. Thanks...
Any idea of what the tongue weight is? You need to be able to comfortably lift the tongue with the loader (obviously) and still have complete control of the tractor. Since you keep the backhoe on I assume that is more than enough counterweight to maintain control, but braking may be a bit iffy with the combined weight of the hoe and the trailer.

I'd use a chain to do a test lift just to make sure the loader is up to the job.

I use a home made ball mount that is set up for the 3 point and has mounts on it to slide over the pallet forks as well. I use a piece of chain to keep it from sliding forward off of the forks.

The three point set up has more lifting power and I have better control, but the pallet fork option is handy if I need to move something and i'm too lazy to remove the three point implement I have on.

I also notched a place on my box blade to insert a hitch reciever that I welded on. This is handy to move light trailers like a wood splitter around.

/ Options for SSQA trailer mover (receiver hitch) ?
There seems to be 2 threads discussing trailer moving. Question: I have a Kioti CK3510 HST, looking at the Titan receiver mount plate V2 for the ssqa. Want to be able to move around my Jayco 26ft rv. Trailer weighs aprox 5,000 lbs. Need opinions on if this combo would be able to accomplish the task. Thanks...
It'll definitely move it with confidence, in my opinion. I have the same tractor and am looking to move around all my trailers which includes a 21' 4400 lb jayco. Camper tongue weight is usually under 1000 lbs, your kioti will lift and move it with ease.

However! as others have noted, you wont be able to see around it easily when driving straight. I am curious if pausing motion, standing up and leaning way out to the side while staying on the tractor will be good enough to get a view down the sides. I need to park my jayco under a metal carport, tucked right to the side.

/ Options for SSQA trailer mover (receiver hitch) ? #40  
A real skid steer could use that and be fine but there’s no way I’d put that on the tractor. Tractor SSQA frame torque tubes are practically non existent. You’ll almost guaranteed bend it.
Depends on the tractor. I managed to bend an 8" combo dozer/snow blade attached to my Mahindra loader. The snow blade was 3/4" thick on the wearing part, with another 3/4" backing it up. The loader frame did not get bent. I have also lifted 1.5 ton tree sections with a 4-way bucket. When off center, they will try to tip over the tractor, but the loader frame does not bend at all. Mahindra 5035 HST.