Options for SSQA trailer mover (receiver hitch) ?

/ Options for SSQA trailer mover (receiver hitch) ?
We've had skid steers over 30 years. Lots of trailers. Never anything special to move trailers, and they get moved.
Lol, great input. So you just... smash into them with the skid steers and push them around? Huh, didn't think of that option.

/ Options for SSQA trailer mover (receiver hitch) ? #12  
Lol, great input. So you just... smash into them with the skid steers and push them around? Huh, didn't think of that option.
They move with the bucket easy. Gooseneck and bumper pull. But like I said, nothing special that goes on the quick attach. I do have a set of forks I bought used that have a hole blown in one for a hitch ball, but have never put one in it. Best I ever used was a plow pin instead of hitch ball. Didn't have to get off and latch trailer on a ball, just picked up with vertical mounted pin. Nothing dedicated to SSQA though.

Attachments

• IMG_20220926_172353.jpg
    IMG_20220926_172353.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 127
yeah I was just messing around; figured you just lifted with the bucket to move them. Do you have any hills or is the farm quite flat? Seems like it could get a bit sketchy.

/ Options for SSQA trailer mover (receiver hitch) ? #14  
yeah I was just messing around; figured you just lifted with the bucket to move them. Do you have any hills or is the farm quite flat? Seems like it could get a bit sketchy.
Not flat. But you can always hook safety chain to the bucket. Or just let the jack hit the ground if it starts getting ahead of you.

/ Options for SSQA trailer mover (receiver hitch) ? #15  
I have a receiver hitch on my SSQA to 3pt adapter so I can do 2 things with one attachment.

I have a receiver hitch on my SSQA to 3pt adapter so I can do 2 things with one attachment.
Yeah those caught my eye for this very reason. Which brand do you have and would you recommend?

/ Options for SSQA trailer mover (receiver hitch) ? #17  
If you like to stand up every time you hook up a trailer, be my guest.
I like hooking up setting down in the comfort of my cab.

If you like to stand up every time you hook up a trailer, be my guest.
I like hooking up setting down in the comfort of my cab.
Sheesh man, quit bragging about your nice design unless you want to make another one or five. Could probably hype the multiple features and specific design benefits and get $400 apiece, though…

/ Options for SSQA trailer mover (receiver hitch) ? #20  

I made this a while back.