/ 4707 #611  
Someone posted a YouTube video a couple years ago about their 4707, their de-clutch button had quit working. I don’t remember hearing what the solution was.
Thanks. I will take a look for it

/ 4707 #612  
Just did my first oil and filter change. The two drain plugs were easy. The oil filter is not. It's also horizontal, so you're going to want to fill the new filter with oil and then let it sit for about ten minutes to get absorbed before you put it on.

/ 4707 #613  
I need to buy my filters and do mine too. Did you have to go to the dealer or did you find a better source? How where the prices?

/ 4707 #614  
I bought the filter and oil from my dealer. I figure changing the oil will happen infrequently enough where I'd rather just pay whatever the dealer charges and have "Massey Ferguson" on the side in case something happens.

/ 4707 #615  
Anyone here have a 4707 Deluxe? Thoughts, good or bad?
I have a 4707 very strong and stable. I operate Kubota and Case tractors to .
The case is more comparable to the Massey in weight . John Deere and Kubota I think are good tractors to but are light in operating weight... For money spent and overall quality Massey comes out on top ..
The Massey in my opinion has better cabs, more weight and easy operations.
There's been a couple issues from the Massey but just things missed at factory.
I think QC could be better at the factory but the dealer has addressed all issues quickly.. I bought tractor at PR EQUIPMENT in Kerns Texas, Nick the owner is always on site and takes care of his customers. A service tech was sent out for 50 hr service. I'm overall very happy and would recommend Massey Ferguson over other tractors in the same class.
I pull a 4x5 baler , 10' rotary cutter, 8'aerator with no issue. . I ordered a grapple as the tractor came with third front valve... I don't know how I've done without it's a life saver ... I'm not a commercial operator but I would put these tractors to the task .

/ 4707 #616  
What baler do you have? I'm working on clearing some land in Mabank to bale hay with my 4707, but it will probably be a couple of years until I'm ready to actually bale it.

/ 4707 #617  
I made a new counterweight for my 4707. Quick attach style. 2,600lbs.

Attachments

• IMG_0272.jpg
    IMG_0272.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0271.jpg
    IMG_0271.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0268.jpg
    IMG_0268.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 93
   / 4707 #618  
Man that’s an anchor, very nice work 👍👍. You’re front axle will thank you when doing heavy loader work

/ 4707 #619  
I like your quick attach method for connecting to your counter weight.

What loader do you have and what are you lifting that you need so much weight on the rear of your tractor?

I have the basic 931X loader. I usually have my hay spear on it and my bales are anywhere from a thousand pounds at the biggest, to 750 pounds for the smaller ones. I don't have wheel weights or anything on my 4707 to counter the weight. I've never thought it needed it, but I'm curious what the benefits are?

/ 4707 #620  
I like your quick attach method for connecting to your counter weight.

What loader do you have and what are you lifting that you need so much weight on the rear of your tractor?

I have the basic 931X loader. I usually have my hay spear on it and my bales are anywhere from a thousand pounds at the biggest, to 750 pounds for the smaller ones. I don't have wheel weights or anything on my 4707 to counter the weight. I've never thought it needed it, but I'm curious what the benefits are?
My 4707 has the FL3615 loader, which has a rating of 3,400lbs. I routinely lift and move 2,000lbs with the loader and many times fill the bucket with gravel or loam and that must run 2-3,000lbs. Even with just 2k, the back end is light and forces me to engage 4wd.

Attachments

• IMG_3400.jpg
    IMG_3400.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 86