/ 4707 #601  
Light work and this thing is hot all the time, can’t get anything done. Whats the deal? Radiator clean, got plenty of water in it.

Update- hot going down the road. Must need a thermostat or water pump. Will have to get ahold of dealer this week.
Well, I feel really stupid. I've been really busy with harvest, never did call the dealer... decided to look over the tractor again before calling. I pulled off the black covers on the side of the cooling package and peeked between the intercooler and radiator, it was solid cat-tails. Got it blown out and tractor held a steady temp for an hour while cutting through some dense stuff.

I don't know why but I just assumed stuff wouldnt get back into that void, boy was I wrong.

I've also learned the clutch is much smoother in the low side of the dyna 2, as well as when a guy is throttled back a little.

/ 4707 #602  
Been enjoying blowing snow in this tractor. Got a new farm king 840, pretty good pair.

After a while I get buzzer, like its throwing a code, but there is no code or warning lights on. Just have to restart the tractor and it goes away. It seems like its only when the PTO has been running for an extended period... but then again I'm pretty much only running the tractor with the PTO engaged, either mowing or blowing snow. Anyone dealt with this?

/ 4707 #603  
I've read about a minor adjustment on the PTO sensor over at the Facebook Group for 4700 tractors. That's where I would look first to see if it applies.

We got down to 8 degrees just before Christmas and I couldn't get my 4707 to start. It kept throwing E codes. I got E5, E6, E7 and E8 at one point or another. Eventually I had to put the jumpers on the battery to get it to start, and then sat there for almost half an hour for it to warm up enough for the codes to go away.

I'm in East Texas where we only get a few cold days a year, and sometimes snow that lasts a day to a week. This is not a cold weather tractor!!!

/ 4707 #604  
I've read about a minor adjustment on the PTO sensor over at the Facebook Group for 4700 tractors. That's where I would look first to see if it applies.

We got down to 8 degrees just before Christmas and I couldn't get my 4707 to start. It kept throwing E codes. I got E5, E6, E7 and E8 at one point or another. Eventually I had to put the jumpers on the battery to get it to start, and then sat there for almost half an hour for it to warm up enough for the codes to go away.

I'm in East Texas where we only get a few cold days a year, and sometimes snow that lasts a day to a week. This is not a cold weather tractor!!!
Yep, I had to shim that sensor out this summer, was having issues getting the pto to engage.

/ 4707 #605  
Are you all still liking the 4707. Having many problems with them? Do you feel that they are under powered for their frame size? I am very interested in buying one next year.
I am in east texas as well and I have had a good experience so far. It was pulled back to the shop to have an AC recall done on it but blows cold now. I still have an issue on inclines where the fuel indicator pegs empty but I assume it's a float switch issue. The rear hydraulics and draft controls seem loke they are weird sometimes but overall it's manageable. Most of the 60 hours I have put on it was with a grapple moving trees etc.

/ 4707 #606  
Yeah, I had big problems with my 3pt hitch control. Took the dealer two times to fix it, once at our farm and when that didn't work, they came and picked it up and brought it back to their shop.

/ 4707 #607  
Have any of you had an issue with the clutch button on the shifter stop working? If so, what was wrong with it? I don't want to bother with warranty work if it is a simple fix. Thanks in advance for any replies.

/ 4707 #609  
No problem with mine, but I've only had it since June. The few times that I've used the clutch button on the shifter, it's worked fine.

/ 4707 #610  
Someone posted a YouTube video a couple years ago about their 4707, their de-clutch button had quit working. I don’t remember hearing what the solution was.