KFI plow updates

/ KFI plow updates
Ahh is that what there called? If you look at all the possible holes it can either angle the blade forward or rake it back have to adjust spring tension accordingly to the stopper bolts imo. Because of your problems I will monitor my plow more closely, Anyways my kfi plow works great, best of luck
Well that 1/2 angle control pin size a design short coming.... I heard from other guys using a KFi plows having the same greif.

Last edited:
   / KFI plow updates
I just got back from plowing a foot of snow off our ski trails parking lot. That 5/8 gravity pin is a keeper! And I tried to pay attention to the HP or throttle I was using to push the snow off. I barly was above the RPM to engage the clutch. Pushing snow just doesn't take much.

/ KFI plow updates #53  
It's still is the sudden stops that are hard...

/ KFI plow updates #55  
I just got back from plowing a foot of snow off our ski trails parking lot. That 5/8 gravity pin is a keeper! And I tried to pay attention to the HP or throttle I was using to push the snow off. I barly was above the RPM to engage the clutch. Pushing snow just doesn't take much.
Self engineered repairs that actually work no matter how butchered they look are gratifying for me anyway.

/ KFI plow updates #56  
I hope you're not tripping it by pushing into a pile of snow.

/ KFI plow updates #57  
How often was the blade tripped today?
You usually plow with blade angled or straight? For me anyway it's 95+% the time plowing it's angled.

Last edited:
   / KFI plow updates #59  
Ok I'm fortunate I have long straight runs, I do feel having it angled is easier on plow and the machine pushing it. Glad to hear it's working for you.

/ KFI plow updates
Almost everything here is on a hill sides and snow does like to go that anyways :) .... From today. I might update my pin a bit but I am finnaly happy with this plow setup. (y)
P1140752.jpg
P1140757.jpg
P1140758.jpg
P1140756.jpg