Welding Table Build

/ Welding Table Build
We are neighbors Greg. :)

/ Welding Table Build #72  
That's funny!!! My good friend coming tomorrow is that tool guy. For several days after he goes home I'll be looking for tools. You know how little things can get under your skin?? Well the bad habit that Don has is SLAMMING the tool chest drawers. Hard enough that tools will sometimes go over the back of the drawer. Next worst habit is leaving the drawers open. I've even caught him using an open drawer as a workbench!!!!! :eek: But I love him like a Brother so I try to teach him. It's a long process. :)
Yep my best friend is about the same way, to the point we joke about it all the time. But l wouldn't have it any other way, I won't let just anyone around my tools or vehicles, specially the jeep or race cars.

/ Welding Table Build #73  
I guess that's why we have them around. We'd still be dragging our knuckles without em. :) About once a year my wife brings me the pile of my T-shirts for culling to the shop rag pile. I'll wear a T-shirt until it won't hang on my shoulders any longer without adult supervision...... :)

Oh that's when they feel best. And they still make good rags haha. My wife was having trouble cleaning her glasses once and I told her to give them to me. I blew on them and wiped them down with a clean t and she thought I was hurting her glasses until she seen How clean they were. Now she is always in my t shirt drawer haha.

/ Welding Table Build #74  
Now, now, the pooch might have its feeling hurt if he went out without being color coordinated. A lot of women are real picky about things like that.:)

Well mine doesn't care how I dress and it surprised me that she said that. Heck I just got what worked haha

/ Welding Table Build #75  
If you coordinate with Terry he could pick you up on the way down!!!! :)
I wished. Have only half day for classes tomorrow. But it wouldn't work so well with the boss for work and a court meeting monday

/ Welding Table Build #77  
Come down anytime. We'll have a spontaneous party just for you. :)

Thanks for the kind offer, Richard.

Looks like over a forty hour drive..... I'll be certain to call first. Hate to find you 'not at home'. :)

Terry

/ Welding Table Build
Thanks for the kind offer, Richard.

Looks like over a forty hour drive..... I'll be certain to call first. Hate to find you 'not at home'. :)

Terry

40 hours,,, Holy Crap!!! Definitely call!!!! :)