Used backhoes

/ Used backhoes #21  
Nice thing with a case with a Cummins is that most parts can be had at any auto parts store. 🍻

/ Used backhoes #22  
Case does make a great backhoe. Owned a 580 SuperM for years. Only complaint was the paint job was awful, but man that thing just ran & ran. Replaced it with a more powerful new Holland, but it was less reliable.

/ Used backhoes #23  
Newb here just learning as much as possible and enjoying this thread!
I've ran a 580 before and loved it. I'm currently looking for a machine to build a road and a landing area for a 28' camper.
I'm torn between a new CUT like a 26hp Mahindra and an older 580CK or 555 for 1/2 the price of the CUT. Terrain is rocks, roots, stumps and steep!
Any comments or opinions are welcome.

/ Used backhoes #24  
Newb here just learning as much as possible and enjoying this thread!
I've ran a 580 before and loved it. I'm currently looking for a machine to build a road and a landing area for a 28' camper.
I'm torn between a new CUT like a 26hp Mahindra and an older 580CK or 555 for 1/2 the price of the CUT. Terrain is rocks, roots, stumps and steep!
Any comments or opinions are welcome.

I wouldn’t need more than a 1/2 second to make that decision. Get a backhoe.
Great for digging out rocks roots and stumps. The digging arm is super powerful.
Steep slopes are something an experienced operator should be able to tackle with extreme caution.

/ Used backhoes
I seen this ad, would this be a good choice for stumping and leveling. I assume a normal dozer blade would be better but could you reasonably level land with this loader blade.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230322-103523_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230322-103523_Facebook.jpg
    883.1 KB · Views: 55
   / Used backhoes #26  
Wow around here that would be an absolute steal!

+ FEL that will lift over 7200lb

90hp extenda- hoe and 4x4 and Looks Very clean.
'Clean' and serviceable without repairs are 2 different animals. Any equipment can be 'clean' via a good pressure washing and still be a junker.

/ Used backhoes #27  
'Clean' and serviceable without repairs are 2 different animals. Any equipment can be 'clean' via a good pressure washing and still be a junker.

YEP.

I used the words "Looks Clean" BUT until a person checks it out "up close and personal" My statement doesn't mean much.

Like was posted earlier, another Concern is Terex parts availability...

We have bought our share of equipment at auction.

I always start with: Caveat Emptor Rule 1 for sure.

That Terex ad is old news now since the post was from 4 1/2 months ago .

The original thread starter rented a pay loader to remove stumps IIANM.