True confessions: my MMM can't be used as a dozer?

/ True confessions: my MMM can't be used as a dozer? #11  
Re: True confessions: my MMM can\'t be used as a dozer?

</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
I knew a woman who bought brown clothes because she felt sorry for them being neglected on the display rack. Are you two related?
)</font>

LOL - now THAT's the funniest thing I've heard all day /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ True confessions: my MMM can't be used as a dozer? #12  

Ah yes, the subtlies of female communication....Having been the recipient of many such dismissives, allow me to translate:

"Why don't you go play on your tractor."

Means "I'm wrong but not admitting it, now leave me alone"

"Why don't you go play on your @!#$%^& tractor."

Means "You're wrong but not admitting it, now leave me alone."

Both may be accompanied by tears, excessive volume, and waving hands, all meant as a distraction. Usually related to the absolute value of the degree of perceived wrongness.

The minor difference in one or two words changes the direction of the flame 180 degrees.

See, us men have an uncanny sense of direction, the direction of blame and wrongness is important. However, for those who are directionally challenged, the direction means nothing, it's only the amplitude that counts.

Most of these previously undechipherable discussions can be brought into focus if we ignore directional parameters.

Now let's just keep this a secret, if they know we've broken the code, we're in deep trouble.

DIYGuy

/ True confessions: my MMM can't be used as a dozer? #13  

I wonder - did the store owners see her coming or did they phone for her?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif ROTFL

Being colour perception challenged (the politically correct term I believe) and rarely buying clothes (thank you CFO) I can at least resist that temptation.

/ True confessions: my MMM can't be used as a dozer? #14  

I think that might be a warranty repair. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ True confessions: my MMM can't be used as a dozer?

Remember, Bill, I have a GREEN tractor!! I love it, but I'd have cardiac arrest if JD handled anything closely related to my stupidity! Nice joke, 'er thought, though.

Bill

/ True confessions: my MMM can't be used as a dozer? #16  

Well Blurrybill, the MMM can't be used as a tree trimmer, either...

I bungee corded up the MMM chute guard to disperse the grass clippings in my yard instead of piling them up as a windrow as I mowed. All went well... until... the mower swivel caster rode up on a root... as it should. Unfortunately the guard came in contact with a knobby on the rear wheel of my Kubota B7500 and bent the $hit out of it. With the corrugations (factory installed /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif) in the metal, a large rubber mallet would barely reshape the guard. Now I have a reminder of what NOT to do.

/ True confessions: my MMM can't be used as a dozer?

We can be creative, can't we, Robert? Nice to know I'm not the only one with innovative notions of how to use equipment!

Bill

/ True confessions: my MMM can't be used as a dozer? #18  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Both may be accompanied by tears, excessive volume, and waving hands, all meant as a distraction. Usually related to the absolute value of the degree of perceived wrongness. )</font>

I didn't realize that the husband being right was an option! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I'm sure I read this in the rules somewhere! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ True confessions: my MMM can't be used as a dozer? #19  

(... came in contact with a knobby on the rear wheel of my Kubota B7500 and bent the $hit out of it.)

robertm
I’ve bent the discharge chute on my B9200 a few times. I’m not familiar with your mower but I use two pieces of wood ( 2X4 or 1X2) clamped together with the metal of the chute sandwiched in between. The idea here is leverage, by having the metal sandwiched between the wood you can really pry on the bent section. I’ve had to move the boards around to get a good angle on the bend and I’ve had to bend a little here a little there but eventually you can bend the chute back into shape. Again I don’t know how yours bent but this has saved me a few times.

Dog

/ True confessions: my MMM can't be used as a dozer? #20  
Re: True confessions: my MMM can\'t be used as a do

Sounds like something a man who did his land with horses would think. I guess we still appreciate the help the horse power that helps us.