Need help choosing a new Kubota mower

/ Need help choosing a new Kubota mower #41  
The bigger ZD1211 & ZD1511 Diesels have an actual transmission instead of pumps at wheels. .
Mine has been flawless for 3yrs with rears completely fluid filled.

/ Need help choosing a new Kubota mower #42  
I have a Kubota Z121SKH 48" bought new in 2015 for ~5k. Its classified as a residential mower . I mow about 2 acres and keep it at 3" in the back and 2.5" around the house. First mow of the season in the back is after the buttercup and clover blooms are gone so the grass is about 8"-10" long, and never have any problems with the mower bogging down. Its got a Kohler 2 cylinder motor.

Its the best mower I've ever owned in 45 years of owning mowers. I replaced the front caster tires after 5 years with foam filled tires 'cause they kept going flat, had to clean out the anti-backfire plunger in the carb bowl due to crappy gas, and some wd-40 on a stuck brake safety switch today.

If you're new at using a Zero turn, when going back and forth on a row, do a k-turn instead of a pivot in place to prevent the tire that is not rolling fro scraping the grass off.

/ Need help choosing a new Kubota mower #43  
Bingo on the K pattern turn.
I HATE to see kids spin around digging a hole with the inside tire :mad:

/ Need help choosing a new Kubota mower #44  
I have had a z411-48 with a 2 cylinder Kawasaki for a few years. I presume that the 412 is the newer version. In general I like it a lot, but it does tend to slide on hills, either when the grass is wet, or when I'm running over grass I just cut. I have thought about going to more aggressive atv tires, but I can't find a match for the uncommon tire size that came stock on the machine. I feel that filling the tires wouldn't necessarily be a remedy, but I have no evidence to support that view.

As for bouncy ride, I did add the Kubota cushion seat mount. It made a difference, but it still bounces me around some.