Third Year In a Row!

/ Third Year In a Row! #21  
Put on my loader arms and snow blade ---- let it sit with nothing to do for the winter months then take it off....is it ever going to snow in Maryland again?
This was the first winter in 23 years that I didn't have to plow here in East Central Illinois. It's not quite over yet though...

/ Third Year In a Row! #22  
Put on my loader arms and snow blade ---- let it sit with nothing to do for the winter months then take it off....is it ever going to snow in Maryland again?
On the other side of the bay, 20-50 mph winds today and tomorrow might dry up things enough to go mow the lawn. No real snow, but quite a bit of rain this winter. Had some nice flurry activity Feb 25 and Mar 12 maybe I wont take the plow off just yet

/ Third Year In a Row! #23  
I'm eating a bowl of soup for lunch, then I'm going to head out and start working on the over 14" of snow on the ground now and still snowing.
10AM 14 March 23.jpg

damned frozen white crap!!!!

/ Third Year In a Row! #24  
only melting snow here today but it was coming down pretty good early this morning.

/ Third Year In a Row! #25  
The LouNY pic is something we seldom see...snow falling straight down.

Our snow almost always falls horizontally and sometimes the little hard chunks have enough force to be painful.

/ Third Year In a Row! #26  
I'm eating a bowl of soup for lunch, then I'm going to head out and start working on the over 14" of snow on the ground now and still snowing.
View attachment 788399
damned frozen white crap!!!!
Looks heavy Lou!
Nothing uglier than muddy snow that I expect your making right now and I'll be making tomorrow.
We're right at 32 and they've pulled the estimate back to 4-8". Very windy (gusty) here and so far (3-4 hours) it seems to be keeping the trees clear of snow, nothing like your picture.
Block heater for the genny is plugged in, fingers crossed that we won't need it!

/ Third Year In a Row! #27  
It snowed 3 times here in eastern Indiana that were deep enough to plow. That was 3 times to many. The largest snow was about 4 inches. I have 2 tractors setup to plow snow. It would not bother me if they don't plow any snow during the winter.

I liked snow when I was younger. As I have gotten older, I do not like it.
I'm in northern Indiana and I haven't plowed any snow this season. All of my vehicles are able to travel through the little bit of snow we have received, so I saw no reason to waste the gold diesel fuel. We had about 6" at one time but we had no problem getting through it and it was gone in a couple of days. You need to get some better vehicles if they can't get through 4".
We have had more snow in March than Feb.

/ Third Year In a Row! #28  
We had a couple years of no snow back at least a decade ago. Maybe early 2000’s. Nothing I haven’t seen before, but sure sucks the life out of the bank account….

/ Third Year In a Row! #29  
Looks heavy Lou!
Nothing uglier than muddy snow that I expect your making right now and I'll be making tomorrow.
We're right at 32 and they've pulled the estimate back to 4-8". Very windy (gusty) here and so far (3-4 hours) it seems to be keeping the trees clear of snow, nothing like your picture.
Block heater for the genny is plugged in, fingers crossed that we won't need it!
Yea, over 4 hours this afternoon with a bit of blower work and quite a bit of bucket work pushing snow and branches of the side and a couple of trees. Lifted several limbs with the loader and shook the snow off them to let them go up a bit. Did break a mirror got a new one ordered off ebay $69 for the head. We have been still getting snow and have past the 2 foot mark now with lots of power outages from trees and power lines. Chainsaw and grapple work tomorrow along with bucket and blower.

/ Third Year In a Row! #30  
You need to get some better vehicles if they can't get through 4".
Havent seen any reports of ev's snow performance yet.