Third Year In a Row!

/ Third Year In a Row! #1  

9973720wb19

Platinum Member
Tractor
Many
Put on my loader arms and snow blade ---- let it sit with nothing to do for the winter months then take it off....is it ever going to snow in Maryland again?

/ Third Year In a Row! #2  
It snowed 3 times here in eastern Indiana that were deep enough to plow. That was 3 times to many. The largest snow was about 4 inches. I have 2 tractors setup to plow snow. It would not bother me if they don't plow any snow during the winter.

I liked snow when I was younger. As I have gotten older, I do not like it.

/ Third Year In a Row! #3  
I'm not a fan of snow, but I'd prefer it to warm enough to rain but cold enough that the mud doesn't dry out. If it would get cold and stay cold enough to get the ground froze up then snow instead of snowing on thawed and muddy roads and driveways.

/ Third Year In a Row! #4  
That why you only get a generator BOX. If you get a generator, you'll never loose power again. I've become a box collector, including a cardboard image of Stacey Warner.

/ Third Year In a Row! #6  
None here on the PA/DE border, either and it’s causing hardship for me missing that income along with 2x-3x fuel prices.

/ Third Year In a Row! #8  
The weather guessers here are calling for 8-12" Monday thru Wednesday.
Snow with rain mixed in not looking forward to it. Snow doesn't make me any money just costs me in time and fuel.

/ Third Year In a Row! #9  
If I could do it all over again I'd be a weather personality.
What a great job.
You come on the tube, scare people with Snowmagedon or whatever and have a laugh with the other news people.
When you miss the prediction totally you come on and laugh about it again.
If you started any other job and F'd up like that you would be lucky to make it to Wednesday of your first week.
The guy I wouldn't want to is the poor sucker sent out to report on hurricanes. I'm sure I'd be on live TV as a flying street sign decapitated me.

I know what you mean by being prepped and nothing to do.
My FEL tractor has been sitting in my garage waiting all winter. Fully fueled, 3pth blade on the back.
Nothing worth starting up for, although I do start Arnie up every 3-4 weeks just to warm up and charge the battery, move him around so the tires don't flatspot.

The one snow we had that could have used his services my neighbor beat me to it. Thanks Andy.
I think he just wanted to show off his new toy with snowblower.

/ Third Year In a Row! #10  
Snow??? I have to start mowing grass this weekend.