Third Year In a Row!

/ Third Year In a Row! #11  
It snowed 3 times here in eastern Indiana that were deep enough to plow. That was 3 times to many. The largest snow was about 4 inches. I have 2 tractors setup to plow snow. It would not bother me if they don't plow any snow during the winter.

I liked snow when I was younger. As I have gotten older, I do not like it.
About 80 inches so far I think in Minnesota and I love it. We are retired, could move south if we wanted to but don’t want to, we like the four seasons. Why live where you don’t like the weather?

/ Third Year In a Row! #12  
Put on my loader arms and snow blade ---- let it sit with nothing to do for the winter months then take it off....is it ever going to snow in Maryland again?
No. No snow ever.

Lots of blades and snow equipment for sale around me.

Second year I did not have to switch out tractor implements. Looks like I will have a big lawn mower only machine sitting around. Lol.

/ Third Year In a Row! #13  
Put on my loader arms and snow blade ---- let it sit with nothing to do for the winter months then take it off....is it ever going to snow in Maryland again?
Just take them off and it's guaranteed to snow the next day! ;)

/ Third Year In a Row! #14  
About 80 inches so far I think in Minnesota and I love it. We are retired, could move south if we wanted to but don’t want to, we like the four seasons. Why live where you don’t like the weather?
Because some of us can't afford to move!:unsure:

/ Third Year In a Row! #16  
I'm not a fan of snow, but I'd prefer it to warm enough to rain but cold enough that the mud doesn't dry out. If it would get cold and stay cold enough to get the ground froze up then snow instead of snowing on thawed and muddy roads and driveways.
Just matter of days before mud season. ;)

/ Third Year In a Row! #18  
That'll be for sure here too. Mud season is going to be bad. Plenty (several feet) of snow on the ground. Gonna be some big mud holes in a month.

/ Third Year In a Row! #19  
I plow or blow or shovel snow on my place every single day. This time of year I look like I live in a tropical paradise. My face gets so tan from snow removal I look like I live in Hawaii. Spend 2-3 hours outside in a 100 square mile white reflective tanning booth and you end up with a sunglasses tan line on your face.

in 2-4 weeks, I hope, we’ll have 2 bazillion gallons of melted snow soaking every inch of pasture.

/ Third Year In a Row! #20  
I would love to see a year that I put on the FEL and blower and then have it sit in the shed all winter. But I'd still be glad I took the time when it was warmer to do it and I'd have a good laugh while I was taking it back off again thinking about all the times I did not need to start it up.