Texas Spring/Summer Thread

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,021  
...........and sunshine. Don't forget sunshine.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,023  
Looks like most of the shrubbery we thought might have been killed in the deep freeze in February is going to survive. Most is budding out real well.

Got about .7 in rain night before last and that helped.

Looks like a real nice day today!

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread
#7,024  
Peaches in full bloom, cant help but think if Jim (Jinman) every spring when I see the peach flowers, you long timers know what I mean.

Finally got 1.21" rain, more forecast for this evening
Yep, Jinman is definitely missed. I also thought of him when I saw the first Bluebonnets yesterday in my neighborhood.
And I, too, hope for a little more rain tonight.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,025  
Yep, Jinman is definitely missed. I also thought of him when I saw the first Bluebonnets yesterday in my neighborhood.
And I, too, hope for a little more rain tonight.
Yep, I see Bluebonnets and I think of Jinman. It misted on and off all day here.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,026  
Yes Bird, I recall his like of bluebonnets as well, soon he would be headed down to the peach festivals, good man with a lot of life experience .

.47" early this morning, cutting our deficit for the year.

Bird, saw you had some rough weather and rotation near your town last night too!

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread
#7,027  
Bird, saw you had some rough weather and rotation near your town last night too!

I only heard a little thunder just before I went to bed. My wife tells me we had just a little very small hail and some wind, but i see no sign of anything this morning, except about 1.48" of rain in the gauge.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,029  
Rain .. has been going north of us.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,030  
Just a little misting today and yesterday. Nothing to write home about, so I ain't!
hugs, Brandi