Texas Spring/Summer Thread

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #5,781  
Nice looking field and mower. What brand is that?
Looks like we're getting rain all week.

Thanks,it's a 15' LandPride sure beats the 0-turn...
It's the front yard I burnt off little while back,around an acre.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #5,782  
Thanks,it's a 15' LandPride sure beats the 0-turn...
It's the front yard I burnt off little while back,around an acre.

I'm having trouble with my land pride. If I so much as hit an ant hill I'm breaking a shear pin. If I get a stronger bolt I'm breaking ujoints.
The gear box is smooth, and I just replaced the blades this weekend. Yesterday I busted 2 more shear pins.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #5,783  
I'm having trouble with my land pride. If I so much as hit an ant hill I'm breaking a shear pin. If I get a stronger bolt I'm breaking ujoints.
The gear box is smooth, and I just replaced the blades this weekend. Yesterday I busted 2 more shear pins.
I had a 8ft before this one and haven't had any trouble with either. It don't seem right going threw shear pens or u-joints. What model do you have? I'm going to pick up my New Holland tomorrow,can ask them what might be the issue.

I will get that pic finally tomorrow,Brandi...

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #5,784  
I had a 8ft before this one and haven't had any trouble with either. It don't seem right going threw shear pens or u-joints. What model do you have? I'm going to pick up my New Holland tomorrow,can ask them what might be the issue.

I will get that pic finally tomorrow,Brandi...

Ok thanks. I have an RCR1272.
I'm almost to the point of selling it and buying another.
I know land pride is a quality cutter, but I don't know what else to do.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #5,785  
Brandi it turned out kinda dark,the bottom fell out sky,right as got a pic.
image.jpg

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #5,787  
Thanks Brandi,have come along ways since a old ford 2000 and Belarus 805,over the yrs.image.jpg

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #5,789  
Jim,
Is it my imagination, or are those Kubota fender's paint fading? I ask you now to quit posting all these tractor photos. I'm getting envious.:licking:
hugs, Brandi
Yeah that's the oldest one sets outside most the time. Paint on there plastic sucks...