Strange, Discussion Disappeared/Reappeared

/ Strange, Discussion Disappeared/Reappeared #1  

NoTrespassing

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 1999 L3710 HST FWA
This morning I posted a discussion about the Oz/Fetterman debate in the Front Porch forum. I checked back and it was gone so I posted it again. When I looked at the list again my original post was there, so I deleted the second post. I just checked and the post is gone again. Checking my profile, it doesn't show me posting anything. The post was totally innocuous. Can anyone explain what's going on?

/ Strange, Discussion Disappeared/Reappeared #2  
This morning I posted a discussion about the Oz/Fetterman debate in the Front Porch forum. I checked back and it was gone so I posted it again. When I looked at the list again my original post was there, so I deleted the second post. I just checked and the post is gone again. Checking my profile, it doesn't show me posting anything. The post was totally innocuous. Can anyone explain what's going on?
It's happened to me on a few other occasions. It's not a network nor human error nor glitch either. mods behind the scenes can wipe with no traces threads with no replies.

/ Strange, Discussion Disappeared/Reappeared #3  
Yep, has happened to me as well. Were your comments Liberal or Conservative? :rolleyes:

/ Strange, Discussion Disappeared/Reappeared
As I mentioned earlier, "The post was totally innocuous." It referenced a debate and that the outcome of the election could determine the balance of power in the US Senate. I just asked if anyone had watched the debate. The post was in "The Front Porch" forum and did not violate guidelines whatsoever. I gave no opinion on the debate other than the fact that it was difficult for me to watch.

/ Strange, Discussion Disappeared/Reappeared #5  
As I mentioned earlier, "The post was totally innocuous." It referenced a debate and that the outcome of the election could determine the balance of power in the US Senate. I just asked if anyone had watched the debate. The post was in "The Front Porch" forum and did not violate guidelines whatsoever. I gave no opinion on the debate other than the fact that it was difficult for me to watch.
But the video might have offended the opinions of the moderator. Sometimes that's all it takes. 🤪

/ Strange, Discussion Disappeared/Reappeared #8  
Oh sorry, I thought you attached a video. Well then, the moderator must have an especially thin skin in regards to how the debate went. 🤪
Or had a hair crossways and we all know who has them on here regularly. You don't have to be on here very long to figure out who the 'professional pruner' is and how biased he is as well.

/ Strange, Discussion Disappeared/Reappeared #9  
All new threads are sent to an approval queue before going into the forum.

If a post is deleted, it needs to be undeleted to reappear. I just did a search and found no such recent posts that were undeleted.

/ Strange, Discussion Disappeared/Reappeared #10  
The “Disappeared/Reapeared” discussion referred to by the OP is still on this site and is shown as having been started by the OP.