Strange, Discussion Disappeared/Reappeared

/ Strange, Discussion Disappeared/Reappeared
The “Disappeared/Reapeared” discussion referred to by the OP is still on this site and is shown as having been started by the OP.
Yes, it is, but I stand by my assertion that it disappeared/reappeared and didn't show up in my profile as having been made at all. I stopped looking for it after I posted about it in News/Feedback.

/ Strange, Discussion Disappeared/Reappeared #12  
The “Disappeared/Reapeared” discussion referred to by the OP is still on this site and is shown as having been started by the OP.

Okay to clarify, when you post to FP, the thread will be hidden in an approval queue. Then it will be approved, then get merged into the big politics thread if it is political. In every case I've sent a notice to users when their threads are merged in.

/ Strange, Discussion Disappeared/Reappeared #13  
In this case it was a double post so one was deleted.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221116_094001.jpg
    Screenshot_20221116_094001.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 61
   / Strange, Discussion Disappeared/Reappeared
In this case it was a double post so one was deleted.
Thanks! I will try to remember that next time I post in FP. Edit: or any forum for that matter I guess...

Last edited:
   / Strange, Discussion Disappeared/Reappeared #15  
All new threads are sent to an approval queue before going into the forum.

If a post is deleted, it needs to be undeleted to reappear. I just did a search and found no such recent posts that were undeleted.
Approved by whom???

/ Strange, Discussion Disappeared/Reappeared #17  
Thanks! I will try to remember that next time I post in FP. Edit: or any forum for that matter I guess...

Not any forum. FP is the only forum with an approval queue. All other forums post instantly.

/ Strange, Discussion Disappeared/Reappeared #20  
At this time there are no threads being deleted. Only merged into the politics thread. In time I'll remove the approval queue. The only reason it's there now is so I can catch the political posts that are entered as threads before they get replies.