Snow removal accident

/ Snow removal accident #71  
It is my understanding that the pisten bully rolled into a pile of snow after the accident and I assume was not damaged, which makes this incident even more tragic and unnecessary.

/ Snow removal accident
Who here wears their seatbelt while operating there compact tractor?
Put mine on for the first time yesterday doing muddy slope work. but generally I stay pretty flat on known ground, no belt. In process of installing wheel spacers. How many of you are doing that to improve stability?

/ Snow removal accident #74  
Who here wears their seatbelt while operating there compact tractor?
That’d be me. Not all of the time, but I wear it when roading, and when plowing or tilling on a sidehi.

/ Snow removal accident #75  
Put mine on for the first time yesterday doing muddy slope work. but generally I stay pretty flat on known ground, no belt. In process of installing wheel spacers. How many of you are doing that to improve stability?
No spacers, but my rims are at their widest settings. I also have wheel weights. My tires are weather cracked but when I replace them I will probably may have them loaded.

/ Snow removal accident #76  
I use the belt while using the tractor.

When i was a youngster, there weren't any belts on tractors. I figured you just jumped off away from the thing, eazy peazy.........

/ Snow removal accident #77  
More like a 20-25,000 machine.
That will get you one with 7000 hard hours.

A new one runs $100-200k, depending on size and options.

/ Snow removal accident #78  
He also was in the supportin role of most of the Mission Impossible movies together with Tom Cruise.

/ Snow removal accident #79  
That will get you one with 7000 hard hours.

A new one runs $100-200k, depending on size and options.
His was 1980’s vintage which go for around 25k. A trail bully which is comparable is well over 200k new.

Last year a tucker terra 2000 was 300k with a drag and I’m guessing the bully isn’t far off.