Snow removal accident

/ Snow removal accident #1  

scootr

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5200 HST, 773 Bobcat, Cat forklift
Jeremy Renner is "hospitalized in critical but stable condition with injuries suffered after experiencing a weather related accident while plowing snow,"

Anybody know what happened?
Prayers for a full & speedy recovery

/ Snow removal accident #3  
Renner is an actor that I really like. He starred in the Bourne Legacy and is in Mayor of Kingstown which I just watched and am waiting on the next season. I sure hope he is okay. If he is blowing or plwing snow on a tractor that moves him a notch higher on my favorite list. I like him because you never hear any of the rhetoric out of him that you hear from other actors.

/ Snow removal accident
The area he was doing snow removal in received about 4 ft of new snow. We imagine he may have driven off the road or got involved in a mechanical accident. Just curious as to what happened.

/ Snow removal accident #5  
Heard on CBS and ABC News this evening that Renner's snowcat plow reportedly ran over his leg while he was off it clearing snow. 😧
Renner snowcat.jpg

Last edited:
   / Snow removal accident #6  
Renner was in "The Hurt Locker", Hawkey in Marvel movies, starred in " Wind River" (Great Movie) and others. He is a great actor IMO.

Jeremy Renner is now out of surgery after suffering blunt chest trauma and orthopedic injuries in a weather-related accident. He remains in the intensive care unit in “critical but stable condition,” according to his representation.

/ Snow removal accident
Oh boy ! I read only blunt force chest injury and broken bones requiring a life flight.

/ Snow removal accident #9  
It did not sound as if he was buckled in when it rolled over and he was thrown from the cab.

/ Snow removal accident #10  
There's a picture of him in what appears to be an ambulance sitting up with some cuts to his face as well. Not sure if it's actually from this incident.

Honestly, I have more respect for him as a human to see he's out there getting stuff done. Prayers out for recovery.