Snow Pusher with articulation?

/ Snow Pusher with articulation? #41  
I had a HD6 dozer way back and decided to open up our chalet road one winter. WOW, a dozer is like a Mack truck on skates.
LOL, I never did get to open the road.
Also a dozer on sheer bedrock is as bad as on ice.

/ Snow Pusher with articulation? #42  
Yeah, big equipment in the wrong conditions can be very bad...."slip slidin' away"....

/ Snow Pusher with articulation? #43  
I had a HD6 dozer way back and decided to open up our chalet road one winter. WOW, a dozer is like a Mack truck on skates.
LOL, I never did get to open the road.
Also a dozer on sheer bedrock is as bad as on ice.

Weld on corks.

/ Snow Pusher with articulation? #44  
I want to build something like this as well converting my current little plow into a pusher by adding wings.

/ Snow Pusher with articulation? #46  
I was thinking making the attachment point kind of like the snowsport, only limit the range of travel.

/ Snow Pusher with articulation? #47  
Compared to an airplane:
PITCH is tipping forward and backwards to climb and dive, like dump and curl on a loader bucket.
YAW is pointing left or right, like angling a snowplow blade left and right.
ROLL is like waggling your wings, left down right goes up, right down left goes up, like if your snowplow could pivot in the center so when the left goes up, the right goes down. That would be called oscillation, I believe.

Now if you wanted both the left and the right of the pusher to be able to drop independantly, that would be called articulation, like articulated mowing decks that can handle undulating ground without scalping. I've never seen a pusher that could articulate.
How about a stick shaker to warn the operator of an imminent tractor stall?