Snow Pusher with articulation?

/ Snow Pusher with articulation? #11  
The old Western plow on my plow truck has the rocking motion I believe you are trying to get. By that I mean the drivers side gots up and the passenger side dips down if there is a slight rise on the drivers side.

/ Snow Pusher with articulation? #12  
The old Western plow on my plow truck has the rocking motion I believe you are trying to get. By that I mean the drivers side gots up and the passenger side dips down if there is a slight rise on the drivers side.

Yes, I think that's what he wants. We'll see. :thumbsup:

/ Snow Pusher with articulation? #13  
Actually, I'm real happy how my Snowsport plow is working on the toolcat's ssqa front. It floats up/down as well as tipping to the side like the OP describes and doesn't dig up the yard.

026_1.JPG

/ Snow Pusher with articulation? #14  
Actually, I'm real happy how my Snowsport plow is working on the toolcat's ssqa front. It floats up/down as well as tipping to the side like the OP describes and doesn't dig up the yard.

View attachment 593916

How does it accomplish the tipping side-to-side? Just curious.

/ Snow Pusher with articulation? #15  
How does it accomplish the tipping side-to-side? Just curious.

Here is a picture with the plow on the Boomer and it is in transport position...hooked on top.

squ 004_1.JPG

Then, this is in the floating position when you plow. I bet it will tilt 12" or more to one side which is plenty.

TC snowsport 1_1.JPG

/ Snow Pusher with articulation? #16  
The snowsport plow fits anything with a 2" receiver hitch. I used it on the RTV900, Boomer, truck, and on the 3pt with adapter. I'm not plowing a long road but it works great for me. It doesn't take up much room for summer storage either.

/ Snow Pusher with articulation? #17  
This video shows the plow in action. The loader on the toolcat lets me make piles with it.

/ Snow Pusher with articulation? #18  
I used to run a 10ft pusher on a skid steer and had the same issues on uneven lots. As far as i know, there isnt a ssqa pusher with articulation for a tractor that size. arctic sectional pushers have a pretty simple means of articulation but they dont make anything small enough. it wouldnt be terribly difficult to copy the design and retro fit it though.

/ Snow Pusher with articulation? #20  
This video shows the plow in action. The loader on the toolcat lets me make piles with it.

I like the concept of the articulation. Do they make it in a bigger size? That one is way too small for my use.