Snow Attachments Rear Blade Rubber

/ Rear Blade Rubber #31  
Where would I find a 1" piece of polyethlene? I called TSC about their 3/4 horse mat, and they were saying it would wear down too easy, i guess its not rigid, or as she was saying its just compressed rubber. Thank you.

/ Rear Blade Rubber
I couldn’t find it either. I’m going with the advice of turning the blade around.

/ Rear Blade Rubber #33  
The material I have is Polyurethane, and most snowplow supply places sell it. I got mine (90d polyurethane) on ebay, but they have an internet presence also... Universal Urethane Products.
It’s not cheap, but it is holding up well.

/ Rear Blade Rubber #36  
A good set of blade shoes can do wonders to keep from digging in. Well worth the investment as there are a lot of uses, including placing gravel in an even layer

/ Rear Blade Rubber #37  
I bought a set of skids, however, King Kutter does not sell them for their blade, so I had to improvise, however, when I put them on, the angle is way off. In the picture, I have them on the front of blade, just to see if it made a difference, I since then have turned them around and put them on the back of the blade, however the angle is still off. I cant heat and beat them, it would make them to brittle, so the next best thing to do, would be to cut them and weld them. I do have skids for my front bucket, which is nice, I will put the bucket in the float position and run the front blade and the back at the same time. thumbnail_IMG_20181118_124043.jpg

/ Rear Blade Rubber #38  
I bought a set of skids, however, King Kutter does not sell them for their blade, so I had to improvise, however, when I put them on, the angle is way off. In the picture, I have them on the front of blade, just to see if it made a difference, I since then have turned them around and put them on the back of the blade, however the angle is still off. I cant heat and beat them, it would make them to brittle, so the next best thing to do, would be to cut them and weld them. I do have skids for my front bucket, which is nice, I will put the bucket in the float position and run the front blade and the back at the same time.View attachment 587806thumbnail_IMG_20181118_124004.jpgthumbnail_IMG_20181118_124008.jpg