Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms?

/ Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms? #51  
Was close to pulling the trigger on a B2601 this week then spent some time exploring the different options between a B2601 and a B2650. The B2601 as I optioned it had a quick hitch @<450.

The B2650 comes with 3 point extendable arms. There is, according to the build it feature on Kubota痴 web site approximately $1250 between the two. Removing the quick hitch brings the difference to around $800.

My question is does having the 3 point extendable arms at least somewhat the need for a quick hitch. It would also, I believe, make unnecessary the need to worry about implement QH compatibility.

If any of this makes any sense then the B2650 seems like a lot more tractor for a $800 difference.
I would take extendable lift arms over a quick hitch any day. Quick hitch puts your implement further back which effects lift capacity and takes weight off the front axle. Not to mention most rattle in the latches when you are mowing and don't have an implement locked in them.
Plus it's just one more thing I have to take off when I put the backhoe on.

And with extendable arms, it eliminates the need for even needing a quick hitch.

/ Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms? #52  
I would take extendable lift arms over a quick hitch any day. Quick hitch puts your implement further back which effects lift capacity and takes weight off the front axle. Not to mention most rattle in the latches when you are mowing and don't have an implement locked in them.
Plus it's just one more thing I have to take off when I put the backhoe on.

And with extendable arms, it eliminates the need for even needing a quick hitch.
I agree. My favorite 3pt is the square tube telescoping extendable type with an automatic spring pin latch. Then if we add rigid side sway stops instead of chains, the 3pt works even better.

Telescoping arms are easier for me to hook up than quick hitches, because after getting close I can telescope the arms instead of jockying the tractor back and forth. Then get back on the tractor and back up until the automatic spring pins drop into position.

Lift arm tilt and top link length are nice when they can be adjustable with a hand crank rather than tools. Or of course with hydrauics.

3pts with upgraded manual features used to be common, but today not not much seen.

rScotty