New shop under construction

/ New shop under construction
Love the color choices, and the Hardie!!!! It all looks great.
Thanks Eddie but it hasn’t been painted yet. The 4 by 8 panels are cream colored from the factory and the battens Are yellow from the factory. I will probably paint the shop green and the bottom wainscoting will be a darker shade of green. The fascia has been painted and is white.

Ill post some more pics when I finish painting it but it will probably be a couple of months because will be working on the
interior next.

/ New shop under construction #43  
Thanks Eddie but it hasn’t been painted yet. The 4 by 8 panels are cream colored from the factory and the battens Are yellow from the factory. I will probably paint the shop green and the bottom wainscoting will be a darker shade of green. The fascia has been painted and is white.

Ill post some more pics when I finish painting it but it will probably be a couple of months because will be working on the
interior next.

Now that’s funny!!! I still like the colors, but I had no idea it wasn’t painted yet.

/ New shop under construction #45  

interior next.
Looking forward to the painted product! And interior! Very nice building!

/ New shop under construction #46  
Looks great!